**** the Jets! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** the Jets!

On draft day nobody will give a **** about beating the Jets...

I always want to beat the Jets.

At the draft when we pick players, I think, how badly will this guys help us beat the Jets.

A season for an AFC East team is 1.Reach the playoffs...2. Reach the Superbowl...3. Win the Superbowl...4. Can't reach playoffs, at the very least, don't lose to the JETS.

I don't think taco is much of a 1 on 1 matchup guy. He is more of a lunch pail guy who gets pressure when its schemed

Ya,

**** EM HARD!!

giphy.gif

Jets loss will not, and should not take Miami out of the Tua Losapalusa.

This is the one game of the year I want to win. Stomp them Jets! Embarrass them and googly-eyed Gase!

Then lose the rest so we can get Tua. :)

Bell will go off against our run defense. Thinking 27-10 jets. Not going to be pretty. Gase will start doing all the stuff he shoulda been doing for Darnold against us. Moving him around, keeping backs in to block, chipping. Also they get their tight end back.

Actually this is the only time I can remember where I'm rooting for the Jets.

Been reading the 2 main forums and the consensus is that the Johnsons might fire Gase if they lose..or at least the almost universal hope. We don't want that, do we?

... and that they would play apart in screwing us out of the top pick, take it themselves and ransom if off since many still think that the USC interception machine is a franchise QB whose development is being retarded by the "QB whisperer." Also there's a lot of "Peyton Manning screwed us again" sentiment since he's the one who called the Johnsons recommended GAse.

I always want to beat the Jets.

At the draft when we pick players, I think, how badly will this guys help us beat the Jets.

A season for an AFC East team is 1.Reach the playoffs...2. Reach the Superbowl...3. Win the Superbowl...4. Can't reach playoffs, at the very least, don't lose to the JETS.
I understand wholeheartedly but do not feel the same. I despise the Jets, love beating them silly to the point of embarrassment but we HAVE to have the first pick. Regardless what we do with it be it trade back, pick a QB, Chase, whatever it's leverage we sorely need. I will hate to have another team snatch a potential stud player in front 0f us due to a meaningless win over a the crappy Jets. If that team is the Jets, it would be **** laden icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom