The Jets..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets.....

srp1979

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
suck and Gase is still a fraud.

That is all.

I cannot lie, I'm enjoying it. Team petty...I think he may be out of the NFL in less then two weeks. Gase has probably burned so many bridges (Miami, NY, Den) will end up at a random college somewhere and suck there too.

I cannot lie, I'm enjoying it. Team petty...I think he may be out of the NFL in less then two weeks. Gase has probably burned so many bridges (Miami, NY, Den) will end up at a random college somewhere and suck there too.

Isn't he the guy who always said the play call was good but the players didn't execute? 'Grant was supposed to block Von Miller on that play, but he didn't execute'

Isn't he the guy who always said the play call was good but the players didn't execute? 'Grant was supposed to block Von Miller on that play, but he didn't execute'

Yep, he's still doing that routine in New York. Even said he calls the 'good plays' at one point. Got blown out by the Bills and asked if he'd change any play calls...said he called a perfect game and wouldn't change anything.

Yep, he's still doing that routine in New York. Even said he calls the 'good plays' at one point. Got blown out by the Bills and asked if he'd change any play calls...said he called a perfect game and wouldn't change anything.

That's my boy. To be fair to Gase it isn't HIS fault everybody can't tell he's perfect

Back
Top Bottom