The Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
What a great draft-not, they are going into a decline after this year. Prediction- Edwards gets fired after a meltdown, Martin has to wear down and no backup

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Reaction score
They have a decent backup for Martin, but he isn't a LaMont Jordan. Blaylock is to Martin what Harris should be to Brown -- an inferior version with very similar skills. They'll be okay should Curtis finally break down.

MelbournePhin

Starter
Reaction score
justin miller was a steal for them. if he and derrick strait (from last year) work out, they have a solid young CB duo

cad

Rookie
Reaction score
Martin / Blaylock looks to me like a pretty good RB/Combo without fin glasses ;)

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
MelbournePhin said:
justin miller was a steal for them. if he and derrick strait (from last year) work out, they have a solid young CB duo
Those two youngsters will get burned

motioncityhifi

I Am The Movie
Reaction score
I dont know, watching the highlights of receivers getting drafted and they always showed these receivers buring justin miller. On paper though, the jets did upgrade their secondary

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was Miller the player that DB that set the NCAA record for returning yards in one game. I saw a Clemson game last year, the guy had 250 return yards, and like 2 td's. Was crazy. Anyone know who I am talking about.

Top Bottom