The Key element Miami is missing..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Key element Miami is missing.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
is LEADERSHIP! ......and without it, we arent going anywhere...

If we are going to make changes this offseason, we must go after leadership......That is something we havent had in Miami since Marino left.....and what pisses me off is that we got players that could take that role, but for some reason, they just DONT! for instance Z.Thomas, this guy has been around for a while now and he needs to realize that he has to become a leader.....you got Ray Lewis on the Ravens, you do not only look at him just as a leader, but almost like a COACH as well, in Cincinatti this year they got Marvin Lewis, a coach that provided leadership.......someone that when you feel your down and out you can look up to.....or will get your adreniline going......Seau is another candidate, but as he clearly stated before he signed with us "This is Zach's Team", .....but unfortunatley, Zach doesnt realize that.....I truly believe that, that is what is holding Seau back from taking over.......I think its time for Zach to snap out of the "Player role" and become the "Leader role" ....It just seems to me like he worries about himself instead of worrying about the whole defense, unlike Ray Lewis does in Baltimore, or Dick Vermiel does in KC.....We need a leader, or someone to step up as one.....With Leadership, comes Heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
You want Zach "We suck" Thomas to be a leader?

IMO, he already is, and that's part of the problem.

Originally posted by inFINSible
You want Zach "We suck" Thomas to be a leader?

IMO, he already is, and that's part of the problem.

I agree.

"Mannn, we suck mannn. Every year mannn. Same ole, same ole mannn. We just can't get it done mannn. All this talent, I just don't understand mannn."

McMichael has the potential to be one HELL of a leader. Dude gets emotional every time the offense executes(most of the time, it's not even him making the play). I love players like that. He's the type of guy that would go at it with Ray Lewis all day.

Zach aint even a defensive captain, which is mind boggling.

I wonder why that is? Seriously.

I don't know, but, to me Zach seems like the most fragile emotional player we have. He wears his heart on his sleeve and that's not necessarily a good trait for a leader to have.

A leader needs to be strong when everybody else is shaky. They don't need to be saying things like "We suck.".... EVER!

I like Zach's emotion and heart but I think HE needs to be lead, not the other way around.

again, JMO

Last edited:
Isn't this was we said last year. That sure worked. Go get a coach that's a leader. Draft players with leadership values. Rashaun Woods I have heard is like that.

Back
Top Bottom