The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay

Well there never right so cross them off.

I want kyler Murray, Ed Oliver, or devin white. I’m fully prepared for I’m not gonna get any of them.

I like Eric McCoy and Julian love in the 2nd round.

I like Nelson and omenihu in the 3rd. And I might like lj Collier in tbat same range haven’t really seen enough.

Db wise I’ve only looked at 3. Think miamis going trenches first 2 days. Greedy Williams who continues to show a media grade in the 40 range which surprises me cause I see starting #2 cb there with high level ball skills and route recognition. Must be the tackling keeping him down I guess. Something I must be missing.

I’ve seen the Washington corner also. So much zone scheme ask in college I lost count.

And I’ve seen Julian love. Who im a fan of. But not for the boundary.

I wouldn’t touch a rb til the mid rounds. Value seems to be all there with the position imo. 3rd-5th round. In miamis case day 3.

I haven’t looked at any WRs don’t see miami going there early but I like Isabella as a slot with long speed in the 3rd.

Tight end wise with 5 in the building and a top 50 pick used on it last year plus a 4th rounder im doubting any add coming there early. So haven’t taken much of a look

Probably been lazier this year than I’ve ever been. Without a qb I’m just kinda meh about it all

Andy Isabella is guaranteed to be a Patriot!

Andy Isabella is guaranteed to be a Patriot!

Chris Lindstrom probably is also. They fit the patriot way.

Which should make miami with Flores in the building and that pats staff inserts buyers.

10 year pros

Chris Lindstrom probably is also. They fit the patriot way.

Which should make miami with Flores in the building and that pats staff inserts buyers.

10 year pros

He's going to KILL B.McCain in the slot 2x per season.

Haskins at 13 would be a dream

Still waiting to see what the knock is on him that doesn’t make him worthy of #13 overall...

The fact that he “looked heavy and was breathing hard” at his pro day ain’t gonna cut it. Especially since it didn’t have an effect on the workout

That said, I agree it’s better off if you can plan to sit him for a year

We aren't picking another safety in the 1st round back to back years. This article lost merit as soon as I read that....

We aren't picking another safety in the 1st round back to back years. This article lost merit as soon as I read that....
You are assuming that the new management is in agreement with what the previous management did!

Reactions: A1.
You are assuming that the new management is in agreement with what the previous management did!

Well Grier is the new and previous management, so yes......im making that assumption.

I'm also assuming that ANY management wouldn't waste a 1st round pick on a safety when you have 3 quality safeties on the roster and boatloads of other holes on the team.

In addition to those assusmptions, I also assume that when a sports writer creates mock drafts, they take the teams current roster and needs into consideration. Therefore, any analyst that assumes we might take a safety in the 1st round is a big dummy.

Well Grier is the new and previous management, so yes......im making that assumption.

I'm also assuming that ANY management wouldn't waste a 1st round pick on a safety when you have 3 quality safeties on the roster and boatloads of other holes on the team.

In addition to those assusmptions, I also assume that when a sports writer creates mock drafts, they take the teams current roster and needs into consideration. Therefore, any analyst that assumes we might take a safety in the 1st round is a big dummy.

And what if we are "tanking", i.e throwing the baby out with the bath water?

I like Finley but we should pick him up on day 3 imo.

I’m normally a fan of BPA, but I especially am this year w/ the roster the way it is.

Grab the best player available - every single round

Back
Top Bottom