The Latest Bengal to make a prediction.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest Bengal to make a prediction....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Bengals | Dillon Makes Bold Prediction - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 15:32:51 -0700

Cincinnati Bengals RB Corey Dillon believes the team can win the AFC North in 2003, according to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com. “I’ll put all our chips on us,†Dillon said. “I’m going to ride with us. If I was a betting man, I'd go with us." Dillon cites the team’s hiring of Marvin Lewis as head coach as the reason he feels so optimistic about the upcoming season.

I just hope he doesnt retire like Barry Sanders did......:rolleyes:

Dillon really deserves to be on a better team..

It's to bad he's wasted his career in Cincinatti.

I believe that they do have a chance to win the AFC North. They will be the Suprise team this year. They might even win a game in the playoffs.

They might even win a game in the playoffs.

I realize they have made some improvements.....but do you understand what you just said....the bengals will win a playoff game...........that might be the funniest thing I've heard all year.......:bong: :roflmao:

The 2 most visible people in a program are the quarterback and the coach. Cincinatti got new ones and everyone is hooting and hollering. Everyone else on the team is still crap, and lets not forget that Carson Palmer is an unproven rookie who likely will barely see the field next year while Marvin Lewis a defensive minded coach who just got done coaching the sub-par (at best) redskins defense. Woopee....ya, good bet Corey, you're a great player but not a bright guy unfortunately........my prediction (5-11), hey, its better.

Back
Top Bottom