The latest in a line of Ricky Williams threads! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The latest in a line of Ricky Williams threads!

FinzManiac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok so were are split between loving and hating Ricky Williams, but we're all dolfans right?

So come on now...can't we all just get along? :D

For the love of God....enough already!! You needed to start ANOTHER post for this?

Schleprock said:
For the love of God....enough already!! You needed to start ANOTHER post for this?

I started this thread with the intention of making things a little more light hearted and humorous, thanks for screwing that up....already! :shakeno:

Wow when did all the babies arrive? Maybe I should go start 5 more threads related to Ricky...I have the right to do it if I want. You are tired of Ricky threads....don't click on the link....real simple

FinzManiac said:
I started this thread with the intention of making things a little more light hearted and humorous, thanks for screwing that up....already! :shakeno:

poor guy, let him speak out come on:roflmao:

FinzManiac said:
Ok so were are split between loving and hating Ricky Williams, but we're all dolfans right?

I don;t think we are split last time I saw the Finheaven poll it was 76% in favor of him coming back and 24% not in favor of him coming back.

FinzManiac said:

number 300 since Jan 1 2005!!! Yeah for you!!!:monkeyr:ON ANOTHER RICKY WILLIAMS THREAD.

Wildbill3 said:
number 300 since Jan 1 2005!!! Yeah for you!!!:monkeyr:ON ANOTHER RICKY WILLIAMS THREAD.

haha... you guys are hillarious, and by you guys i mean all the peeps that complain about the ricky threads! When you click on the thread it blatenly says something about Ricky, so you know what it is when you click on it... and then to top it off, you people post on these threads that you dread so much! :roflmao:

Nasty

FinNasty23 said:
haha... you guys are hillarious, and by you guys i mean all the peeps that complain about the ricky threads! When you click on the thread it blatenly says something about Ricky, so you know what it is when you click on it... and then to top it off, you people post on these threads that you dread so much! :roflmao:

Nasty
Yeah, and this is only like the 3000th time someone has mentioned the hypocrisy of complaining about a ricky williams thread, while contributing to the ricky williams thread. :nofly:

FinzManiac said:

Im with you dude.

Back
Top Bottom