The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search

I live in NH and everyone on talk radio say Flores is not ready to be a head coach. Look at the history of assistants under BB. They all have sucked. So that scares me. And the whole tanking thing is embarrassing.

I live in NH and everyone on talk radio say Flores is not ready to be a head coach. Look at the history of assistants under BB. They all have sucked. So that scares me. And the whole tanking thing is embarrassing.

Folks up there didn't even know what football was before 2001!

No cred in my mind.

Good thing the people talking likely have no idea what they're talking about.

What whole tanking thing?

Folks up there didn't even know what football was before 2001!

No cred in my mind.
Ummm, NE have won 5 SBs in the time. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of blowhards up here, but I'm talking about reporters/analysts that I actually know they know football.

The only reason why Flores is being considered is because Grier is probably pushing for him because he does not want to work with someone like Richards because he is *****, and if we are looking for a stop gap hire to take for Lawerence then we should pass on Richards it would not be fair to him
I thought Grier was attracted to Richard because he came from the Carroll tree. Grier has high respect for Carroll, and if he says Richard is ready for HC, then I'm sure Grier can get on board with it.

I thought Grier was attracted to Richard because he came from the Carroll tree. Grier has high respect for Carroll, and if he says Richard is ready for HC, then I'm sure Grier can get on board with it.
Grier said in his pc he still talks to Carroll regularly.

That would be an interesting take. Wasn't Richard the guy who Carroll fired and people on the street don't know why? I'm assuming that Grier knows … but I would like to know if anyone finds out.

Back
Top Bottom