The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search

So if its down to richards or flores, i think its a safe bet the gig goes to griers long time patriot pal flores. I think its been him from the start.

Not happy. Bill Billicheck IS the pats, especially the defense (where flores is clipboarding). Just another over rated coach with the pats record dazzling gm's eyes.
Good old boy Network strikes again

Just heard Beasley on Cap and Perk’s radio show that Ross likes Flores because he’s always coveted a Patriots guy and wants to model his franchise after the Patriot Way...

Barf.

Just heard Beasley on Cap and Perk’s radio show that Ross likes Flores because he’s always coveted a Patriots guy and wants to model his franchise after the Patriot Way...

Barf.
Ah Beasley. All over our search.

See, I think their is problem here. Grier is African-American. So their all saying Grier would prefer working with the same kind. That is **** up seriously they have no business doing takes and journalism. Truthfully, I believe he did it to abide to the Rooney Rule. These idiots who think they know anything is nothing but, propaganda. DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PRICKS!!! Till you hear it from the MIAMI DOLPHINS website or from NFL NETWORK then it is true. I want GRIER to give Rizzi a chance he owes that. Their are only 2 guys we are actually looking at. With possibly 3 after Rizzi's interview. WTF! That is horrible! I personally I am NOT quite happy about this situation. The Dolphins are making me lose my faith after 37 years and counting. I don't think I want see another 1-15 season ever again and rebuilding is going to be very harsh on us to endure. The product will be even worse. The stadium will be empty. I ****ing pray they get this **** right or we are going to see the same **** happen again in 4 years!

Last edited:
See, I think their is problem here. Grier is African-American. So their all saying Grier would prefer working with the same kind. That is **** up seriously they have no business doing takes and journalism. Truthfully, I believe he did it to abide to the Rooney Rule. These idiots who think they know anything is nothing but, propaganda. DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PRICKS!!! Till you hear it from the MIAMI DOLPHINS website or from NFL NETWORK then it is true. I want GRIER to give Rizzi a chance he owes that. Their are only 2 guys we are actually looking at. With possibly 3 after Rizzi's interview. WTF! That is horrible! I personally I am NOT quite happy about this situation. The Dolphins are making lose my faith after 37 years and counting. I don't think I want see another 1-15 season ever again and rebuilding is going to be very harsh on us to endure. The product will be even worse. The stadium will be empty. I ****ing pray they get this **** right or we are going to see the same **** happen again in 4 years! There is no guarantee any off this coach are going work. Every coach in NFL get fire at sometime.
except BB, it doesn't matter what color u are it W that count..all we can do is give guy chance who ever they pick this is not good yr to pick coach but one good thing about dolphins roster. We have some talents

Last edited:
except BB, it doesn't matter what color u are it W that count..

May I ask why you intervened my post by writing inside quote? (There is no guarantee any of these coaches are going to work. Every Coach in the NFL gets fired at some point.) Then in your response you say (except BB, it does not matter what color you are are it the W's that count...).

I never said anything about color I just stated what these PRICKS are making you think which is ****ed up. That's all.

May I ask why you intervened my post by writing inside quote? (There is no guarantee any of these coaches are going to work. Every Coach in the NFL gets fired at some point.) Then in your response you say (except BB, it does not matter what color you are are it the W's that count...).

I never said anything about color I just stated what these PRICKS are making you think which is ****ed up. That's all.
my bad I understand what you was saying now.

Weirdly enough, Armando Salguero thinks we are actively telling head coaching candidates that we plan to tank for at least one season: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article224077410.html

Quote from the article: "Miami’s next ex-head coach is going to lose in 2019 — to what degree we don’t know — because that is the team policy at least for a year. Everyone knows this. The candidates know this."
Oh yeah? What about the secret space program and inner earth theory? Blue avian's and the cabal? As Amando been sitting on all this all this time? I knew he was a jerk… Probably voted for Tromp also

I suspect that second interviews are the most telling in terms of who management is looking at. The one exception to that is reserved for current team coaches under consideration, which in our case is Rizzi. This is because management knows the coaching philosophy of our current coaches, don't they?

I anticipate there will be at least 3 coaches under serious consideration, if for no other reason, then to get a wider range of candidates while keeping their final focus fairly well narrowed.

It will be instructional to see if management waits until after the Superbowl to look at more candidates. Is there a potential candidate in the playoffs they are really interested in or will they make their selection with those they have already interviewed?

There can be a good reason to go either way. I don't have a clue which direction that will be, but the scramble for new members of our coaching staff needs to start as soon as possible.

Screenshot_2019-01-08 kris richard - Google Search.png OMG! Look at this we have not hired anyone yet they show this: THE MEDIA BULL****! **** them all!

Last edited:
See, I think their is problem here. Grier is African-American. So their all saying Grier would prefer working with the same kind. That is **** up seriously they have no business doing takes and journalism. Truthfully, I believe he did it to abide to the Rooney Rule. These idiots who think they know anything is nothing but, propaganda. DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PRICKS!!! Till you hear it from the MIAMI DOLPHINS website or from NFL NETWORK then it is true. I want GRIER to give Rizzi a chance he owes that. Their are only 2 guys we are actually looking at. With possibly 3 after Rizzi's interview. WTF! That is horrible! I personally I am NOT quite happy about this situation. The Dolphins are making me lose my faith after 37 years and counting. I don't think I want see another 1-15 season ever again and rebuilding is going to be very harsh on us to endure. The product will be even worse. The stadium will be empty. I ****ing pray they get this **** right or we are going to see the same **** happen again in 4 years!
Breath

Oh yeah? What about the secret space program and inner earth theory? Blue avian's and the cabal? As Amando been sitting on all this all this time? I knew he was a jerk… Probably voted for Tromp also
He did vote for Trump. Armando is the worst. I actually prefer Omar.

Back
Top Bottom