The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search

That is Google when you type in KRIS RICHARD (RUH-SHARD) he used to play CB for us remember in 05.

Google scrapes that knowledge box directly from Wikipedia. It even has a link to Wikipedia directly under it.

The only reason why Flores is being considered is because Grier is probably pushing for him because he does not want to work with someone like Richards because he is *****, and if we are looking for a stop gap hire to take for Lawerence then we should pass on Richards it would not be fair to him
Who said we want to draft Lawrence? The kid is in college for another 2 or 3 years.

I feel like should buy this for some of you fellas this for Valentines Day...

91EDI7zrnHL._SX466_.jpg

Brian Flores was a linebacker for Boston College from 1999 through 2003.

Chris Grier has worked for the Dolphins from 2000 to the present.

What are you even talking about?

Whate are YOU talking about?

I have no clue as to what flores being a former college lb has to do with my post.

Whate are YOU talking about?

I have no clue as to what flores being a former college lb has to do with my post.
They never worked together at the Patriots.

Grier was long gone from there before Flores was hired.

Weirdly enough, Armando Salguero thinks we are actively telling head coaching candidates that we plan to tank for at least one season: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article224077410.html

Quote from the article: "Miami’s next ex-head coach is going to lose in 2019 — to what degree we don’t know — because that is the team policy at least for a year. Everyone knows this. The candidates know this."
I love that we have a corporate “loser” policy for a year. ‍♂️

I know they’re looking for a defensive minded HC from the types of coaches they’ve been interviewing, but I wouldn’t mind them taking a look at Kevin Stefanski from Minnesota.

If we pick the right coach, great. If we pick the wrong coach, we got a couple drafts coming up with legit prospects at the QB position and that coach will put us in the running. This team is gonna be bad next year unless we take the knee jerk reaction approach and bring in a bridgewater or foles type QB to ensure 6-8 wins. Thats what I am against at this point. I don't want any band aids this year. We need to rip the band aid off and take our lumps next year. Build the foundation for a defense this offseason and let fales/brock QB this team to a number one draft pick as much as it pains me to say that.

Back
Top Bottom