The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest On The Dolphins Coaching Search

Seems like the Dolphins view Rizzi as a finalist. The first interviews were a “get to know you” session which explains why Rizzi didn’t get one since they already knew him... this interview will essentially be like the second more formal interview which Richard and presumably Flores are scheduled for.

Seems like the Dolphins view Rizzi as a finalist. The first interviews were a “get to know you” session which explains why Rizzi didn’t get one since they already knew him... this interview will essentially be like the second more formal interview which Richard and presumably Flores are scheduled for.
Rizzi will probably have to tell them how an interview should be conducted.

Browns and Broncos jobs filled (Kitchens and Fangio, respectively).

With only Jets and Bengals left, Dolphins should have the pick of who they want. Only the Jets interviewed Richard but they seem dead set on an offensive minded coach.

I’m hoping it’s more a courtesy.

not excited about Rizzi, this organization needs a cleansing

imo Bieniemy goes to Cincinnati ... Ross told us where he’s lookin... 3-13 happens cuz you give up a 1st rnd pick (or 2) to get a coach (Harbaugh)

I hope the reason we haven't hired a coach is that we have a wink wink deal in place with a guy whose team is still i the playoffs, which would probably be Richard or Flores. That way they can be assembling a staff behind the scenes. If we are lost and have no idea who we want yet, the pickings are going to be slim for coordinators and assistant coaches. IMO, Rizzi is not being considered. If he was, might as well hire him now so he can start building a staff.

Back
Top Bottom