The legend that is Deshaun Watson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The legend that is Deshaun Watson

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I felt like he deserved his own thread to discuss him all season long. this guy tied the rookie single game record with 5 TDs. He nearly led a comeback against the Patriots. This is your ROY and I hope he wins the super bowl

Anyone that can win Clemson a championship is prime stock. You can tell he has that same "it" factor like Wilson and Luck. Those guys will win you football games, and they'll put in the work to pick up the slack from the rest of the team.

10 total TDs in 2 games. That has to be a rookie record

I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but I called him the best qb since Luck and it's being proved right so far..

I will say this, Silver and I have had this conversation a lot, but I never understood why NFL teams were not that high on him throughout the process. To me, he was as easy as a top QB as there is

I will say this, Silver and I have had this conversation a lot, but I never understood why NFL teams were not that high on him throughout the process. To me, he was as easy as a top QB as there is

From an absolute amateur perspective he always looked the best option to me

Watson looks calm and relaxed when he is in there.....like a veteran.

While it is still too early to crown him....I wouldn't bet against him....the kid can play.

Hunt now takes the lead position for ROY, Fournette on his heels.

I hope he heals well and comes back soon. He is the next crop of great QBs the NFL will showcase.

Back
Top Bottom