The Lounge Mod | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Lounge Mod

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are looking for anymore mods or whatever but I might as well put in an application to be the Lounge Mod. I spend alot of my time on FH in the Lounge and I would like to help make the best site in the world even better! (If thats even possible)

Expierience:

I'm a Super Mod at this site although it is under constuction and I'm an admin at this one!

So anyway if you need my sevices then you know where to find me!

I can also be a mod in the main forum if you need. :)
Also I thought I may add that I'm a supporter of this site.
:fh:

poisonphin said:

I'm a Super Mod at this site although it is under constuction

hehe, thats a great site! it will be up eventionally, right now its a place to store stuff for FH, if you go to www.afce-showdown.com you will go to the FH home page. Its run by two great members of FH :whistle: **Cough**me and Phinz1972**Cough**

Jt0323 said:
hehe, thats a great site! it will be up eventionally, right now its a place to store stuff for FH, if you go to www.afce-showdown.com you will go to the FH home page. Its run by two great members of FH :whistle: **Cough**me and Phinz1972**Cough**

Yep, it's like a second server for FH to use for whatever they need. It will eventually be turned into a site that will give stats, scores, clips, etc... on matchups of games within the AFC East....but more so a place to store clips that will posted on FH for people that want to see highlights of the games they can't see on tv in their area.

Back
Top Bottom