The Lucas Sucks Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Lucas Sucks Thread

tacowolf

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LUCAS IS BAD! HE MAY HAVE A STRONG ARM BUT NO HEAD
ON HIS SHOULDERS. I HOPE WE GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO
DRAFT PHILLIP RIVERS OF NC STATE IN 04. WE NEED A QB.

You guys are screwed. You need a decent backup QB in this league and you don't have one. Good night Irene.

I still have faith in him even though he is blowing it. He has no WR's to throw to.

Reall?

Originally posted by phinfan34
I still have faith in him even though he is blowing it. He has no WR's to throw to.

I see WRs open all over the place. Lucas should visit the Wizard and ask for a brain!

First game in over 2 years what did u expect? Next game should be alot better, specially with chambers and carter. And hopefully this one aint over!!

:billsbite

lucas sux azzzzzz.......................

SUPERSELF is right. we have guys open. carter and chambers won't make a difference with this clown.

BUT WHAT DO WE GAIN MR. WANSTEDT BUY LEAVING THIS IDIOT IN THE GAME?

it is almost mid through the 3rd and lucas is getting worse, not better. why not bring in sage?

are you afraid he'll throw an int?

this is the worst performance i have seen by a [qb?] since i don't know when.

:monkey: on ray lucas!! you let the team down schmuk.

Originally posted by stan marino
First game in over 2 years what did u expect? Next game should be alot better, specially with chambers and carter. And hopefully this one aint over!!

:billsbite

They may be starting Sage Rosenfels next week.

Please. Don't even go there (Sage).

I really don't care how long it has been since he has played.He needs to AT LEAST half way earn that money which h has been getting paid on the sidelines.He is not doing that today.Idon't expect some great performance from him, but he is straight up losing this game for us.

Man, I gotta agree... Lucas is really stinking up the joint out there... I'm not usually one for pulling a QB, but Sage might just be a good idea right now. :(

I'm sorry. But Lucas is going to be our QB for a month. Sage isn't gonna be slicing up a defense. He might make better decisions, though.

If Lucas had his WRs underground he would be ok...This is ****en Ridicioulus!

Back
Top Bottom