the main page? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the main page?

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Everytime I come here on the main mesage board page, I see that ugly picture of Bledsoe holding a dead dolphin with him dressed as a fruity looking angler. Why is that on a DOLPHIN site? It has been there for a few weeks now. Can we change that?

:monkey: Drew Bledsoe picture

I'm not positive, you'll have to ask AJ. But I think he made a deal with one of the Bills' websites to have them give us money if we posted the picture, kind of like advertising. Not sure though.

Oh my thats rough if that is the case. I know this site was having money troubles but to sell out the site to a Bills fan...ouch. There has to be a better way.

I'm leaning towards the bet proposition. I don't think he would sell out this site to the Bills supporters.

The Bills site bought an advertising banner on this site. That's the inside scoop, and I believe the thing is set to stay up there until after the Bill/'Fins game Dec. 9th so we just have to live with it for awhile since it's already bought and paid for. :(

at least it has an expiration date. maybe it's a way to get us users to look really hard for alternate advertisers for finheaven. if i had the money, i'd buy the banner myself. maybe some phin fans out there have some ideas about pitching in... it is tiresome looking at bledsoe every day.

Well, hopefully we beat Buffalo in Dec. Maybe then they won't want to show their face around here...hopefully.

yeah, i bet they'd buy another banner just to rub it in, but i'm optimistic the phins won't let that happen.

Billszone bought the ad space for a month, and I believe that the reason they sold the space is because AJ lost a bet, but I am not sure about that. However, I do know it is only a one month thing.

Back
Top Bottom