The Mariano Rivera sausage fest last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Mariano Rivera sausage fest last night

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Did any of you take in the MLB all star game last night?

I thought maybe the Emperor of Rome was coming into the Coliseum when Rivera entered the game.

Tim McCarver nearly had an orgasm, and started to tell us all the lyrics to the song Enter Sandman. My God, what the hell was that????

McSlobber then started squealing like a little girl when Red's 2nd baseman Brandon Phillips turned the DP by bare handing the ball. OK, it was a nice play, but how hard is it to catch a ball flipped to you on a DP????

The best part of the evening was when Joe Buck said, "You know Tim, we have been sharing this booth together for the past 15 years, and next year I will be working this game with somebody else." I bet they have been sharing a bed together for just as long???

The game was a flat out snoozer. And for this Bud awards the AL homefield advantage in the World Series? What a frickin joke.

it's not every day a player as great as Mariano retires, it was a fitting tribute to the best closer of all time and one of the best pitchers of all time. AS games are always boring but that moment was the best ASG moment in a long time.

it's not every day a player as great as Mariano retires, it was a fitting tribute to the best closer of all time and one of the best pitchers of all time. AS games are always boring but that moment was the best ASG moment in a long time.

I agree Junc. There will never be another closer like Rivera and it was fitting for him to be honored amongst and by his peers.

As far as the OP calling the game a snooze fest I disagree. It was a pitching masterpiece. Games like this used to be celebrated before the steroid era.

I agree with the OP though that Selig is a tool.
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I love pitching...I enjoyed watching Jose Fernandez dominate the 2-3-4 batters in the AL but did Fox really have to hate and interview Jason Grilli the entire inning? I know it was only one inning pitched but he looked like the best pitcher out there.

I hate the Yankees but honoring Rivera like that didn't bother me, the guy is a legend. I was bothered that he got the MVP...really? It's to small of a sample size but that should of gone to Chris Sale IMO.

Back
Top Bottom