The Miami Dolphins are the most popular team in Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins are the most popular team in Florida

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
In the new issue of ESPN the Magazine, they had an article with lots of poll results. On one page they had a map of the United States, and on this they showed which team was the most liked in each state. They did this by asking the question of "Which is your favorite sports team?" In the state of Florida, the Miami Dolphins was the top answer. The Dolphins were the only AFC East team to be voted as the most popular in any state, as the Yankees won the state of New York, while Boston won six Northeastern states. So, even though everyone thinks the hometown fans suck in Florida, the Miami Dolphins are the most popular team. In this poll, you could vote for anyteam, so even though I live in New York, I voted for the Miami Dolphins as my favorite sports team.

iceblizzard69 - I would vote for the Fins, too of course - a very lonely vote I am sure in CT. I guess CT went to the loser Red Sox.

P.S. about your avatar - my version:
With the 32nd pick in the 2003 NFL Draft the New Orlean Saints select: who cares ?
:rolleyes: ;) :lol:

CT was a tie between the Sox and Yankees, but the Sox completely won Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

Maybe its just me, but watching baseball on TV is less exciting the watching leaves turn brown without blinking. Now, I'll go to a game, get a beer and a dog, and then I'm fine.

But as for football, I'll watch it anywhere. About 50 of us in Dallas go to the same bar and all root for the team. Its great, half of us are drunk by half time! haha :D

Originally posted by IceStorm
Maybe its just me, but watching baseball on TV is less exciting the watching leaves turn brown without blinking. Now, I'll go to a game, get a beer and a dog, and then I'm fine.

But as for football, I'll watch it anywhere. About 50 of us in Dallas go to the same bar and all root for the team. Its great, half of us are drunk by half time! haha :D

Any sport(whether its football, baseball, hockey, basketball) is better to watch at the game than on TV.

What about Hawaii???????

How about this for an Signature????

With the First selection of the 2003 draft, the Buffalo Bills, The New York Jets, and the New England Patriots select in a 3 way tie, Yoshingo Tomingo, Punter, Japan, And his brothers........... Koshingo, and Joshingo LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
That whole pole makes sense because the Phins were the first EVER sports team in FLORIDA!!!!!!
maybe is Shaq had stayed w/the Magic and the Magic drafted Kobe :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom