The Miami Dolphins Do Not Deserve Credit... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Do Not Deserve Credit...

mjsexton

Rookie
Club Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Kalaf is a total bafoon, everything he turns out is ****. Months ago hammers a company, just to turn around to work for said owner. A complete mormon nothing to see here for sure.

Feels like a jets fan wrote this......while there is a lot of facts in this agenda based article its genuinely just trash. The focus on the 0-7 start and point differentials during that span take precedence over the development of both the players on the roster and the coachinf staff alike....this is the perfect read for the anti-dolphins fan..... Trolling in article form, trash.

Technically we dont. we are not playoff team, but in this case we do for this yr. Next yr the bar should be higher.

What I find interesting is that he goes..oh yeah the Bengals are 1-11 but Miami is a far worse team. While at its core the statement is correct, Miami does have a weaker roster, but as the great Bill Parcels says you are what your record says you are. The Bengals are the worst team in football and how about we mention Zach Taylor as on the hot seat or doing a bad job? I mean if his roster has so much talent why is he 1-11? Sure he has lost guys to IR but every team in football does. I dont think he should be fired but its clearly a targeted article as it analyzes nothing but point differential as the end all AND DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AT THAT WITHOUT BIAS. Miami's is skewed by our first 2 games where it was -92. In the last ten games its -85 soooo we are typically within one score of our opponents since week 3.

Hell Tomlin wins with a 4th string QB and 3rd string RB and no receivers, so what if you are missing AJ Green. The fact the writer glazes over that Flores has taken and undermanned roster developed players and could win 4-5 games is shitty writing and even shittier perspective.

And can the nation as a whole stop this whole Dolphins failed at failing line. Why is the media so stubborn on this point? Is it because they were wrong and want to push out the message that they (a non football person) are smarter and would have done it right?

Many people know that having a great coach and staff developing players, building a culture and possibly a pick from 4-6 with a load of money and draft capital is far better than "failing on purpose" have a staff thats shown no heart, grit or abilities and the #1 pick. Geez get over the fact you were wrong about this group of players, they have taken pride in their work and have developed/gotten better, take that route rather than being a click-bait troll.

Because this morning if I am a fan of the Jets, Bengals, Redskins or Giants I feel far worse about my situation than Miami. Miami seems to have a coach, ability to find and develop players, money to bring in FA's and tons of draft capital where you can take about 5 different strategies with. That foundation and flexibility puts Miami is a great position, the organization still needs to execute but at least they are not in shambles like the others I mentioned

Last edited:
Let me preface by saying I think this is one of the most shallow, inaccurate articles I have ever read...

No credit to the coaching staff, the freeing up of salary, the turnover of new players and the need to "gel", or the signs of some players on the verge of breaking out...

The Miami Dolphins Do Not Deserve Credit for Exceeding Rock-Bottom Expectations

If the Dolphins don't deserve credit, who does?
This is an article that needs to be posted in the locker room

The Dolphins do deserve credit... Credit for being a 3 win team. How much credit could that be?

To be completely honest, we are about to see who the Miami Dolphins really are in the next few weeks when we play our most telling games against the Jets, the Giants, and the Bengals.

If we beat all 3 teams this team does deserve credit for being better than those teams who are worse than they are without all of the roster turnover.

If they lost to all 3 they deserve credit for at least having won some games. I expect us to beat all 3 teams which will tell me what I need to know about this coaching staff.

This year has served to help develop Mike Gesicki, Devante Parker, the secondary, and the coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom