The Miami Dolphins fanbase has some of the most absurd amount of reactionary ninnies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins fanbase has some of the most absurd amount of reactionary ninnies

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
"Fire Saban!", "Go Back to College!" "Everything Sucks!"

So, you pump up this team as a SuperBowl Contender, and then when it doesnt pan out, you burn down the entire organization for treason against your hopes and highfalutin dreams?

What exactly is the difference between "Mangenius", Sean Payton, or even Mike Nolan (All who have been universally praised for surprising performances from their teams - just as Saban was in his first year) and Saban? Likely, good QB play..

THIS SAME TEAM, with the SAME COACHING, with DREW BREES is not sitting at home at 7-9 or 6-10.. This team would likely be sitting 11-5 or 10-6, in the playoffs, and Saban being the beneficiary of witty little monikers such as "Mangenius".. QB play ruined this team, the rest of the team was more than good enough for prime time..

While the defense slipped up in spots, it was a top 5 unit, with some of the best performances from our stars.. Do you think that was coincidence? Or was it a result of good coaching to put them in positions to make more plays than ever before?

The fact remains, had the medical staff felt better about Brees' chances of recovery, the Dolphins would likely be in the playoffs. Everyone knew that Saban's first choice was Drew, but he was unwilling to take such a high risk on a guy who is one bad hit away from becoming "The One Armed Bandit Brees"..

If my Aunt had balls....she be my Uncle. If Saban had Balls....we'd be far better off.

If my Aunt had balls....she be my Uncle. If Saban had Balls....we'd be far better off.

So you are saying Saban didnt have balls to give 50 million bucks to a QB whose arm could fall off at any moment? And what if Brees arm DID fall off in Miami before getting any benefits from the dea, what stupid crap would you be saying then?

Skape, I agree with you. The only thing that concerns me with Saban is the Mularkey deal. Mike had Ronnie running for 6.9 or so yards per carry, and we passed WAY more than we ran.

If Saban doesn't do something with the O.C. position in the off-season, then I am going to be pissed.

Also, he played Harrington far longer than he should have. Cleo is clearly better, and yet he stuck with Joey this entire time. His decision making is slow. As with Y. Bell, he waits to long to make the changes.

Hopefully he will learn from these mistakes. Saban needs to keep his job, and make a few changes.

The funny thing is is that NO were smart enough to understand the risk and structure Brees contract so if he didn't pan out they could cut him after this season with no real cap hit.
Unfortunately our staff did not have the expertise to put a deal like that together for Brees or Culpepper, and NO did not give up any draft picks.

So you are saying Saban didnt have balls to give 50 million bucks to a QB whose arm could fall off at any moment? And what if Brees arm DID fall off in Miami before getting any benefits from the dea, what stupid crap would you be saying then?

Who said his arm would fall off? So getting a mobile QB....that isn't mobile was smarter? GEEZ.

Brees was the smart choice....the Dolphins just were too cheap...and chose wrongly.

clear.gif

Yes I agree with you. Some fans are just absurd, and they're opinions change every week. They complain about not going on 4th and short...but if we did go for it and not have made it (like we did last week...TWICE!) then people would have been complaining about it saying "Why did Saban go for it?!" This is a rebuilding process, you have to givehim more than 2 years to make a final decision.

1101779745smeagol-1.jpg

No! You're wrong! Saban has been a disaster and should go back to college. He hasn't had a good draft (Ronnie and Jason Allen are busts), he doesn't know how to coach NFL players period! He chose Culpepper because he has a man crush on him,everybody knew that Brees would be a Pro Bowler this year but dumb*** Saban had to pass. Well it won't matter anymore after the season's over since he'll be off to Alabama (good riddance!)

Let's see, you're calling out the Phinz fan base, {calling us "reactionary ninnies"}. Then in the very next paragraph, you criticize Saban for not signing Brees this off-season?? I'm curious, what term do you use when describing yourself???....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Who said his arm would fall off? So getting a mobile QB....that isn't mobile was smarter? GEEZ.

Brees was the smart choice....the Dolphins just were too cheap...and chose wrongly.

A 360 degree tear of one's labrum which required several pins to reattach says so...

Read about how important one's labrum is for someone whos job is to throw a ball..

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=18656

Brees' recovery is nothing short of miraculous.

Let's see, you're calling out the Phinz fan base, {calling us "reactionary ninnies"}. Then in the very next paragraph, you criticize Saban for not signing Brees this off-season?? I'm curious, what term do you use when describing yourself???....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Reading comprehension is your friend! I never criticized ANYONE for the move. In fact, I agree with it.. It is just unfortunate how it played out..

readingrainbow-1.gif

A 360 degree tear of one's labrum which required several pins to reattach says so...

Read about how important one's labrum is for someone whos job is to throw a ball..

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=18656

Brees' recovery is nothing short of miraculous.

PLEASE....Pennington has had TWO shoulder surgeries....and he beat us last night.

Dr. Andrews told the Dolphins his shoulder was alright....but Saban didn't want to listen to him....he trusted the Dolphins doctors....the same doctors that said Culpepper was healthy....and they were WRONG.

The same Dolphin doctors and trainers that let Culpepper play early...they were wrong.

Other than your not knowing what "reactionary" means (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reactionary), I agree with you that the Fins would likely be in the playoffs, except for the quarterback play. I also agree that Saban did not become stupid overnight, that this team is in an evolutionary process that will end in Super Bowl contention before too long, and that Saban will be the one to take it there.

Now, please explain to me why I shouldn't be upset with Saban for not going for it on fourth and less than a yard from the 15. Question of character and faith in one's team.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

IDIOT !!

Reading comprehension is your friend!

Not making any sense must be yours then. This thread has no point to it what so ever, and you come off like you have some kind of beef with the the Phinz fans in general. What else is one to think when reading the thread title??...

I never criticized ANYONE for the move. In fact, I agree with it..

Wait a minute, this thread was about what again??....

1. First off, you call out the fans to get everyone's attention to the thread. Good move there....

2. You bring up other new NFL coaches, and how they differ from Saban based on our QB play. Ok, now there's another aspect of this thread that has nothing to do with it's title. You're on a roll!!!...

3. You start whining about how if we had signed Brees, with this "same team", we'd be in the playoffs right now. Hey, now there's something relevent to the thread title!!....YOU WHINING!!!....:sidelol:

4. Then off into another direction playing the "defensive card". Yeah, thanks for reminding us how great our defense played this year, we almost forgot...:rolleyes:

5. To close it all out, you call out the medical staff, and say "had they felt this way"....blah blah blah... Zzzzzz. Other than being completely irrelivant to our situation today, another quick change in direction of the thread title....

If confusing people was your intention regarding this worthless thread, you've certainly succeeded in my opinion.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom