The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East

Who’s the best team in the AFC East?

• Dolphins

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • Bills

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Patriots

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Jets

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

anthonyyero

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I think the best team in the AFC East right now is the Bills. Pretty much every guy in their starting 22 is at least a league average player at worst. They also have a ton of depth in their front 7 on defense. It really comes down to what Josh Allen they get each week. If he eliminates some of the crazy, terrible decisions they are a 10-11 win team this year.

I think the Bills QB isn’t “it”. I said NE until proven otherwise. Who knows, their no name QB might execute the 5 yard passing game every bit as good as Brady did last year (and Brady wasn’t very good last year) and they still finished 12-4.

I think the Bills QB isn’t “it”. I said NE until proven otherwise. Who knows, their no name QB might execute the 5 yard passing game every bit as good as Brady did last year (and Brady wasn’t very good last year) and they still finished 12-4.

The question I have with all four teams is QB. Darnold, Allen, Stidham - none of them scare me. Average to, maybe, good QBs. OTOH, RF is unknown. Yeah, great last year, but I worry about the 'bad' RF every game. If Flo can get an average or above run game, I'll feel much better.

As much as it pains me to say, that's the reality.

Brady's gone, but BB is still top shelf game planning, and guys coached to play complex, assignment sound football. The defense was #1 in both yds, and points.

On the other hand, the "O" wasn't statistically anything great, but they still managed to rank 8th in passing yards, 7th in points.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit while typing that................

The question I have with all four teams is QB. Darnold, Allen, Stidham - none of them scare me. Average to, maybe, good QBs. OTOH, RF is unknown. Yeah, great last year, but I worry about the 'bad' RF every game. If Flo can get an average or above run game, I'll feel much better.

Anxious moments every game huh?

Sounds like a Dolphins fan.

Holds your attention,....

New England does the best job of preparing for their opponents week after week. Even when they have glaring mismatches and personnel changes. It is a winning organization, it isn’t all the quarterback. Got to give them props for what they have done for the last decade.

As much as it pains me to say, that's the reality.

Brady's gone, but BB is still top shelf game planning, and guys coached to play complex, assignment sound football. The defense was #1 in both yds, and points.

On the other hand, the "O" wasn't statistically anything great, but they still managed to rank 8th in passing yards, 7th in points.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit while typing that................

The good news is, after the bye, NE averaged less than 22PPG. 34? against Cincy, not a good D. Other than that. meh. As long as they don't put Stidham in a have-to-score situation, maybe he'll suffice.

New England does the best job of preparing for their opponents week after week. Even when they have glaring mismatches and personnel changes. It is a winning organization, it isn’t all the quarterback. Got to give them props for what they have done for the last decade.
Bellichick made the tough decision on Brady. I think he really wants to prove he can have success without him as well. That may be the only thing missing on his resume. Can he win without Brady?

Last year everyone and their mother said it was the Browns. That didn't work out did it. Let's not crown anyone yet.

I mean the Bills went 10-6 last year and lost to the Texans in OT in the Wild Card round. They addressed the biggest hole in their roster by adding Diggs. It’s a pretty safe bet to call them the best team in the AFC East on paper. I’m skeptical about them ever becoming a dynasty, but I was just answering the question asked in the poll.

Back
Top Bottom