The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East

Who’s the best team in the AFC East?

• Dolphins

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • Bills

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Patriots

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Jets

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I think the Bills QB isn’t “it”. I said NE until proven otherwise. Who knows, their no name QB might execute the 5 yard passing game every bit as good as Brady did last year (and Brady wasn’t very good last year) and they still finished 12-4.

true, but that Bills team has a heck of roster.. Bills fans aren’t even totally sold on Allen.

I don't disagree, but is it Bellichick or Brady? Bellichick couldn't win in Cleveland, although I recognize that was a tough task. Still, in six of his seven years there the Browns had a losing record.

Shula won big in Baltimore, he won big in Miami with different quarterbacks.

Can't judge him for Cleveland. It's Cleveland. They had Belichick and Saban on the team and they both got fired. Good job, Cleveland. :lol:

I don't disagree, but is it Bellichick or Brady? Bellichick couldn't win in Cleveland, although I recognize that was a tough task. Still, in six of his seven years there the Browns had a losing record.

Shula won big in Baltimore, he won big in Miami with different quarterbacks.
Belichick has won without Brady.

He hasn't won without Ernie Adams.

Can't judge him for Cleveland. It's Cleveland. They had Belichick and Saban on the team and they both got fired. Good job, Cleveland. :lol:
I just want to see how he does without Brady. Having him for 20 years is obviously a huge piece of that dynasty. What if Bellichick coaches for five more years and never makes another super bowl appearance? That's a possibility.

I just want to see how he does without Brady. Having him for 20 years is obviously a huge piece of that dynasty. What if Bellichick coaches for five more years and never makes another super bowl appearance? That's a possibility.
Well, I want to see it too. If he can get to a SB or consistently win with other QBs (which I think he can and will) then will only enhance his legacy. Minus all the cheating of course.

I think the Jets ineptitude will be exaggerated on here because of the Gase connection. They have some talent and will probably be at least a middling team.
I truly think Gase is terrible and they won’t win more than 5 games.

I think the Jets ineptitude will be exaggerated on here because of the Gase connection. They have some talent and will probably be at least a middling team.

Let's hope. I want him to be the coach of the Jets as long as possible. I look forward to confusing the guru.

Finishing order this year. Bills,Pats, us, Jets. Finishing order next year.us, Pats, Bills, Jets and that will be it moving forward. 1 more offseason and we have our dynasty.
I love the enthusiasm, and we as fans have earned that type of run but that is a lot of weight on that hip!!

As much as it pains me to say, that's the reality.

Brady's gone, but BB is still top shelf game planning, and guys coached to play complex, assignment sound football. The defense was #1 in both yds, and points.

On the other hand, the "O" wasn't statistically anything great, but they still managed to rank 8th in passing yards, 7th in points.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit while typing that................

Actually, over the back half of the season, their defense wasn't nearly as fearsome...they had such a massive lead on the rest of the league through the first half of the season (feasting on scrubs), they dropped significantly the 2nd half and still finished tops.

And the defense certainly helped the offense's production the first half of the season. 2nd half of the season, the Pats went 5-4...same as the Dolphins.

But I agree...as long as BB is there, they're not to be discounted.

Maybe all depend how new toy preformed..I will say 3rd place this
Yr. Next yr 2 and yr after 1st....

It's the Bills division to lose this year, but I'm not sure they have staying power.

Depends of Allen learned from the loss in the playoffs. If he did, I see him maturing in to better decision football. If he doesn't, well those 2 to 4 throws per game he sails and 1 to 2 just bad decisions may prove to be too much for that young team.

Oh and that defense is no slouch.

Back
Top Bottom