The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East

Who’s the best team in the AFC East?

• Dolphins

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • Bills

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Patriots

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Jets

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
The Bills don’t even believe in him or they wouldn’t have drafted that QB this year.

Funny, I see their early picks surrounding their QB with more talent while drafting their need at DE.

I just want to see how he does without Brady. Having him for 20 years is obviously a huge piece of that dynasty. What if Bellichick coaches for five more years and never makes another super bowl appearance? That's a possibility.

Wonder what will happen if TB and NE win 5 games each? does that prove neither can win without the other? If both win 11 games, does that mean both are good without the other?

For me, Miami is still behind NE and BUF. As I said, the variable is the QBs . . . and coaching. Flo may be the 2nd best coach in AFC-E

Funny, I see their early picks surrounding their QB with more talent while drafting their need at DE.

Putting him the best possible position to succeed and see what they have. You know, like everyone here wants to do for Rosen.

I think the Bills are the best team in the division right now, but the Pats are still the king until someone knocks them off.

Miami is building, and they sure look like they’re building properly. If they game prep like the Pats, they’re going to be a problem; sooner rather than later.

Depends of Allen learned from the loss in the playoffs. If he did, I see him maturing in to better decision football. If he doesn't, well those 2 to 4 throws per game he sails and 1 to 2 just bad decisions may prove to be too much for that young team.

Oh and that defense is no slouch.
To me I dont think.allen great but.he is good enough win in.afc.to me he look like he will be little above avg..

Nobody saw the Bills coming last season ... too focused on Mahomes, Brady and Jackson ... Hell even the Titans sneaked up on teams ... Bills took advantage and made the playoffs .... not a believer in Josh Allen and teams will see them coming this year ... good team but not good enough for a repeat IMO

Pats started to crumble last season after their D held them up for the first 8-10 games .... Take away Brady's experience at QB and the team won't be as effective IMO ... fading fast unless they sign Newton ... then fading but not as fast

Jets is a wildcard IMO ... they aren't totally sure about Darnold so they sign Flacco ... if rumors of a Dak Prescott trade happens (jamal adams) the landscape could change ... otherwise last place IMO

Dolphins have surprise on their side this year ... they are also set better for the immediate future 2-4 years than the rest of the division with Tua, (starting day 1) the added speed and experience at RB and the maturation of Parker and Gesicki and a possible play maker in Williams ... the OL was effectively addressed (IMO) in FA and the draft for good reason because last years lineup was made up of guys that could run the plays but weren't fast/flexible enough to get to the point of attack before the defenders could in most cases ... this year "ACES are in their PLACES" comparatively speaking

The defense will surprise because the team has players this season that can actually be used to run the interchangeable defense unlike last year when most pieces didn't fit ..the secondary is solid and this will be a huge benefit after dealing with players playing out of position (safety) and others disgruntled (the anti-fitz) jk lol ...

So IMO the Dolphins have surprise on their side and along with the positive changes they will win the AFC East .... unless some other team does

Nobody saw the Bills coming last season ... too focused on Mahomes, Brady and Jackson ... Hell even the Titans sneaked up on teams ... Bills took advantage and made the playoffs .... not a believer in Josh Allen and teams will see them coming this year ... good team but not good enough for a repeat IMO

Pats started to crumble last season after their D held them up for the first 8-10 games .... Take away Brady's experience at QB and the team won't be as effective IMO ... fading fast unless they sign Newton ... then fading but not as fast

Jets is a wildcard IMO ... they aren't totally sure about Darnold so they sign Flacco ... if rumors of a Dak Prescott trade happens (jamal adams) the landscape could change ... otherwise last place IMO

Dolphins have surprise on their side this year ... they are also set better for the immediate future 2-4 years than the rest of the division with Tua, (starting day 1) the added speed and experience at RB and the maturation of Parker and Gesicki and a possible play maker in Williams ... the OL was effectively addressed (IMO) in FA and the draft for good reason because last years lineup was made up of guys that could run the plays but weren't fast/flexible enough to get to the point of attack before the defenders could in most cases ... this year "ACES are in their PLACES" comparatively speaking

The defense will surprise because the team has players this season that can actually be used to run the interchangeable defense unlike last year when most pieces didn't fit ..the secondary is solid and this will be a huge benefit after dealing with players playing out of position (safety) and others disgruntled (the anti-fitz) jk lol ...

So IMO the Dolphins have surprise on their side and along with the positive changes they will win the AFC East .... unless some other team does

Never been impressed with Flacco. to me he is a game manager surrounded by a solid D and elite HC. Won't have that in Jet-land. Not to say he can't win games, but he won't be the Ravens' Flacco.

I truly think Gase is terrible and they won’t win more than 5 games.
I am not a Gase fan but he did take a less talented Dolphin team to the playoffs in his first year as the Dolphins HC. The Jets also played much better last year once Darnold was fully healthy. I think the Bills and Patriots are the best teams in the division on paper but if Darnold continues to improve it would not surprise me if the Jets are a factor in the AFC East race.

Well, I want to see it too. If he can get to a SB or consistently win with other QBs (which I think he can and will) then will only enhance his legacy. Minus all the cheating of course.
I disagree. He is almost as old as Chan Gailey who many here believe should be in a nursing home instead of coaching. Sure Gailey is no where near the coach Belichick is but the fact is Belichick is still almost 70. I don't see that team coming close to competing for a Super Bowl within the next 3 seasons. I see Belichick retiring within the next 3 years.

I am not a Gase fan but he did take a less talented Dolphin team to the playoffs in his first year as the Dolphins HC. The Jets also played much better last year once Darnold was fully healthy. I think the Bills and Patriots are the best teams in the division on paper but if Darnold continues to improve it would not surprise me if the Jets are a factor in the AFC East race.

played better? They got embarrassed by the Bengals, beat us on a phantom call, embarrassed by Baltimore (typical Gase fashion), beat the steelers by 6 who literally had nobody at QB, and beat the Bills who sat ALL of their starters.

Back
Top Bottom