The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins ‘Got Next’ in the AFC East

Who’s the best team in the AFC East?

• Dolphins

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • Bills

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Patriots

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Jets

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I disagree. He is almost as old as Chan Gailey who many here believe should be in a nursing home instead of coaching. Sure Gailey is no where near the coach Belichick is but the fact is Belichick is still almost 70. I don't see that team coming close to competing for a Super Bowl within the next 3 seasons. I see Belichick retiring within the next 3 years.
I think he’s going to coach at least until he passes Shula’s win record. That’s 4-5 seasons of 9-10 wins on average which I think he’s going to do. I honestly think he and the system made Brady, not the other way around. Otherwise there is no explanation for Matt Castell going 11-5 or Garrappolo and Brissett 3-1 etc. They have been winning w defense and more running in recent years.

The bills beat one team with a winning record last season - the titans with Mariota at the helm. I do not get the respect. I think this division is wide open tbh.

The bills beat one team with a winning record last season - the titans with Mariota at the helm. I do not get the respect. I think this division is wide open tbh.

Sounds like both of Miami playoff teams in recent history.

Grasping. Fromm isnt taking anyone's job in 2020.
I didn’t say that. But it’s clearly a Plan B is Allen doesn’t pan out. I think scrambling / running is the best part of the kids game. He’s got accuracy issues / not sure how high his ceiling is.

I didn’t say that. But it’s clearly a Plan B is Allen doesn’t pan out. I think scrambling / running is the best part of the kids game. He’s got accuracy issues / not sure how high his ceiling is.

After last year, Allan guaranteed his spot through his rookie contract.

Fromm and his arm won't fly in December and January.

After last year, Allan guaranteed his spot through his rookie contract.

Fromm and his arm won't fly in December and January.
I don’t know anything about Fromm or the kids drafted this year. I only know Fromm’s name was trending as a popular pick for us in round 1 possibly - so am just assuming he was one of the best QB prospects available. As for Allen, if his ceiling is what we saw last year - he and Darnold for that matter - that would bode well for us. Not terrible just nothing great IMO.

The Jets are gonna be one of those teams that can go into KC and beat the Chiefs and follow it by a home loss to the Chargers or some not very good teams.

The Bills never seem to get over the hump and become a top team in the NFL. I think Allen is a very fine QB but he's still young and still learning. He is a much better runner than anyone knew about but it's that very asset that could get him hurt. He can't keep taking shots long term. I like our chances to win the AFC East. An early entry by Tua into the starting line up and it's all down hill from there. Our defense is rounding to be pretty strong. We got talent on D, we're going to be physical on offense. We're going to be a tough out for any team.

I don't sweat the Bills. Bet they are sure glad Brady is gone.....they are 5-35 against NE the last 20 years.

Will Josh Allen be an elite QB? He is in third year. Where did he rank last year as a QB and how did he play in the playoff game?

Will Josh Allen be an elite QB? He is in third year. Where did he rank last year as a QB and how did he play in the playoff game?

18th after his second year.

Back
Top Bottom