The Miami Dolphins have the most horrible offensive coordinators in the league | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins have the most horrible offensive coordinators in the league

They are poo poo. Let's hope the stink wears off and they get better

They are poo poo. Let's hope the stink wears off and they get better

Sick Smell GIF by RuthieHenshall

You really can't blame the OL coach and co-offensive coordinators because they're all woefully inexperienced at their job. Like anything in life that's complex, it takes time/experience/effort to get good. This falls on Flores and Grier for thinking that all of this inexperience was going to result in success. It had a zero percent chance which is why we lost 7 in a row and the offense is still struggling...also due to relying on young unproven offensive lineman. This is why Flo and Grier need to both go. It's all on them.
I believe that one of the two co-OCs has some experience, but that doesn't mean that he's good at it. As for the o-line, if you're going with an inexperienced o-line coach then you'd better have a line full of veteran linemen. If you're going with four inexperienced, unproven linemen and one incompetent veteran, then you'd better have an experienced o-line coach. (I really don't think that any team would want to start more than two inexperienced players on their o-line.) Regardless, no team starting a young QB should put him behind a line of inexperienced, unproven, and incompetent linemen. But, to then add to that an inexperienced o-line coach is WAY beyond stupid... and that's why I can't understand how Grier and Flores still work for the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom