The Miami Dolphins thank the Cleveland Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins thank the Cleveland Browns

Metal Panda

One Moe Win
Reaction score
Dear Browns,

Thank you so much for waking our team up. Some of your fans really enjoyed giving us a hard time in the bar that day, losing 22-0, even asking if any of us wanted to "switch", because they had Browns hats in the car for us to wear.

It stung at the time, but as I'm sure you could read in your local paper, the Dolphins did not lose another game all year. Sounds like a nice trade--6 wins for one loss. And I'm sorry to hear that you only won two more games the rest of the year.

Of course, with your new coach, it may just be a matter of time before you're contending again. But for now, at least in 2005, the last laugh is ours.

Thanks

Fins fan

RobFins2005 said:
Dear Browns,

Thank you so much for waking our team up. Some of your fans really enjoyed giving us a hard time in the bar that day, losing 22-0, even asking if any of us wanted to "switch", because they had Browns hats in the car for us to wear.

It stung at the time, but as I'm sure you could read in your local paper, the Dolphins did not lose another game all year. Sounds like a nice trade--6 wins for one loss. And I'm sorry to hear that you only won two more games the rest of the year.

Of course, with your new coach, it may just be a matter of time before you're contending again. But for now, at least in 2005, the last laugh is ours.

Thanks

Fins fan

Thank you for decreasing our chances of making the playoffs. Good post though, in a sense I agree.

RobFins2005 said:
Dear Browns, Thank you so much for waking our team up.
If the Browns had woke them up, we would of at least given them a fight.
Instead imho after what Nick saw that day, he woke up and in turn woke up the Phins after that debacle.

Back
Top Bottom