The Miami Dolphins: The Art of the Rebuild | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins: The Art of the Rebuild

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

A great complimentary video of the current Dolphins situation by one of my favorite sports YouTubers. We all may have our concerns and beliefs of the current situation of the team, but it's nice to get credit from folks that are not within the Dolphins' sphere of influence.

At least this team has an identity and seems to have a sustainable winning culture in place. More than I can say for the last 20 odd years around here.

I give most of the credit to coach Flores. Hes already my 2nd fav Dolphins coach ever. After he ran on the field last year in the Bengals game when Grant got smashed like a grape on those 2 punt returns in a row. Cemented Flores as one of my all time favorites.

As long as Flores can keep fielding a defense he likes were gonna win. We just need to get the offense figured out and were all set.

I'm proud of this team and franchise. Words I havnt uttered in decades.

The best thing of that video was watching again some highlights. He really didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. He just made things sound better by the way he talked about it. It is the off season of course but don't matter what anybody says, year 3 we'll see just how much progress we've really made out on the field.

This is the most crucial part of the rebuild, and also the hardest. It's much harder to go from good to great than from bad to average. They need to get at the top of scoring or they'll just revert to the perenial 8-8's they've been over the last 20 years. The setup is there, they just need to go out there and execute.

This is the most crucial part of the rebuild, and also the hardest. It's much harder to go from good to great than from bad to average. They need to get at the top of scoring or they'll just revert to the perenial 8-8's they've been over the last 20 years. The setup is there, they just need to go out there and execute.
Totally agree.

Wild to me hearing about the Texans in the video. Year ago they were in the playoffs with a 24-0 lead against the Chiefs and now they're considered the worst organization in the NFL. How Miami got a lot better so quickly and how fast the Texans sank is just amazing to me. Just shows how important the culture of a team is and why everyone loves Flores right now

Honestly I think the Tunsil trade is worse than the Hopkins trade. Both are bad but Tunsil trade is insanely bad considering it turned into the #3 pick and #36 picks for a 10-6 team

Video made me appreciate how impressive the Dolphins season was. What a year Howard and Sanders had. I hate how it ended but so many things to get excited about

Back
Top Bottom