The Miami Dolphins Will And need To draft QB.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Will And need To draft QB..

Im not sold on hawaii Qbs"SS!! There was never a decent Qb to come outta hawaii!! Run N GUn Offense sucks

I don't blame dude, but i've got to see colt brennan in action live and this guy is for real. I am a warrior homer, but don't even compare t. chang to colt brennan. there is no comparison.

I would be all for Miami trying out and drafting a new QB, but they'll never do it! They never do! They have something against it! What? I do not know. Maybe the Marino pick was such a bust, they don't want to do it again. I think if I keep talking about it, they will prove me wrong and just do it, because Miami likes to do the opposite of whatever I say, but they will not draft a QB. Whether they need to or not does not matter, because they will not do it! Oh, and drafting some bum in the seventh round does not count unless he turns out to be the next Brady or something!

Vy was gonna stay another year also!! he won the Bowl and declared!! i see Brohm Doing the same

Vinsanity won the BCS title game...Brian isnt in the title game...and with him and bush returning they are in the mix for that game so he will stay

Any Info On Brohm? Instead of "I hope we get Brohm" "Brohm would be excellent"?

Who the hell is this guy? I have just heard his name for the first time? Who did he play for? What was his competition? Does he do more than just have an arm? What da dilio?

brohm is a very good prospect. he plays for louisville. he's very accurate and has consistently performed better each year in a complicated offense. he has good mechanics and throws a good ball. he's accurate to all areas on the field. he's got prototypical size and is pretty mobile.

but i'm almost 100% sure that he's not entering this draft.

Who the hell is this guy? I have just heard his name for the first time? Who did he play for? What was his competition? Does he do more than just have an arm? What da dilio?

Brohm is about 6'4" 225lbs with a strong arm. He has thrown for 35 TDs and 10 ints the past two seasons. Brian's completion percentage is down (68.8 to 62.7) from his sophomore season but his yards per attempt is higher. He missed the last two games of the 2005 season with a torn ACL and missed two games this year with minor injuries and is just rounding back into form.

What many might not know is that the QB coach at Louisville is his older brother Jeff.

brohm is a very good prospect. he plays for louisville. he's very accurate and has consistently performed better each year in a complicated offense. he has good mechanics and throws a good ball. he's accurate to all areas on the field. he's got prototypical size and is pretty mobile.

but i'm almost 100% sure that he's not entering this draft.

I would agree. What could change that is the latest rumor that Alabama is going to sign Bobby Petrino.

If so, I could then see Brohm and Bush both change their mind and declare.

also, talk to just about any scout. i'm sure they'll all say brohm is a smarter guy and more accurate than russell.

Brian Brohm

DISCLAIMER - I am a UofL season ticket holder. That said, Brohm is a stud. Fairly accurate article posted below (sprinkles of typical home rag bias). On the go/stay issue. This decision seems to be fairly fluid.

Factors leaning toward staying - Bush seems like he might have to stay due to his injury situation. If Bush stays, Brohm more likely to stay as UofL would be in early season discussion of National Championship with talent returning. Also he has the Quinn-factor, top returing Senior QB. He genuinely loves UofL due to his hometown ties, familial ties, etc. He would love to be the "guy" that propels them to true national stage.

Factors leaning toward leaving - The potential injury factor. The Leinhart-factor, top returning Senior QB who gets picked apart and devalued for no apparent reason.

My final thoughts on the matter - The talk to Petrino leaving, though certainly not unfounded due to his previous courtships, is not accurate this year. Petrino will leave UofL for an NFL job. The only way Brohm leaves is if he is given a top 10 projection by the Underclassmen assessment committee by the NFL (or whatever the offical title is). With Russell also in the mix, I think that projection goes either way 50-50. If Brohm projects higher than Russell, he would consider leaving. I think all the other factors point toward staying. I for one hope he stays and if he leaves the Dolphins draft him. But again, I am certainly biased. Take my opinion for what you paid for it.

Article on Brohm - http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061228/SPORTS0201/612280444/1002/SPORTS

Brohm is the only QB I would be willing to spend a first on. Hell, I would package our first and Chambers to get him

They say hes the next carson palmer

I've watched Brohm since his freshman year and I can tell you that yes, he's very similar to Palmer in his mechanics, mobility, size, and general field awareness. Brohm is as good as any prospect in a long time and will be a stud. I think he'd fit very very well in Miami, but sadly he won 't be available this year (I think he'll return), and next year I think he'll quite likely be the 1st player taken, so that doesn't put us in very good standings if we are able to get him

I've watched Brohm since his freshman year and I can tell you that yes, he's very similar to Palmer in his mechanics, mobility, size, and general field awareness. Brohm is as good as any prospect in a long time and will be a stud. I think he'd fit very very well in Miami, but sadly he won 't be available this year (I think he'll return), and next year I think he'll quite likely be the 1st player taken, so that doesn't put us in very good standings if we are able to get him

If he can be the next Successor to Miami and a Franchisee Qb Trade up!! We need QB

Back
Top Bottom