The Miami Dolphins Will And need To draft QB.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Will And need To draft QB..

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Brian Brohm!!!

He will be a stud QB!! Under Dc he can learn 2 years like Rivers did!!

Brohm has size arm and a great Pocket passer

he reminds me of a carson Palmer

I totally agree with you, if he actually would sit behind culpepper that is. If cpep isnt back to playin shape again next year, and brohm comes out early it could be a mess. But if cpep is back and tears it up and brohm does sit for two years or for atleast a year than that sounds like a done deal to me...... it will be exciting to see what happens.

Im a big fan of drafting Colt Brennan cuz i think we could steal him in the 3rd round or so. That kid is a stud too, and we wouldnt have to spend a first round pick on him, we could put it else where for higher needs.

If we get a qb we need to get Jamarcus Russell because he knows Saban and he is just like Daunte Culpepper

The problem is that we also need a stud LT. You only get those early in the draft. I think with the rest of our OL (Carey, Shelton, Hadnot, etc), adding a stud LT would give us a real good line.

I don't think we can get both a stud LT and a stud QB in the same year. Our only hope is if Daunte recovers, he can give us ~3 good years. Then, we should try to move up and get a LT this year, and go QB next year (or get one in later rounds this year).

If Daunte is still toast, we have a big problem. Even if we draft a good young QB, imagine sticking him with a bad LT.

On the 2 critical positions on offense, we have big ?????

If we get a qb we need to get Jamarcus Russell because he knows Saban and he is just like Daunte Culpepper
I have watched him several times at LSU. Definitively he sucks, nowadays he isn't prepared to play at the next level. He has talent, impressive arm and an excellent size (like Daunte Culppeper), but in the big games, he tumbles and his junior season wasn't so good as it was expected, i think nowadays he's a lot overrated. I think the best QB to draft is Troy Smith, and more if scout declares him as a system QB. We could draft him at second or third round, a phenomenal steal!! :D

Im not sold on hawaii Qbs"SS!! There was never a decent Qb to come outta hawaii!! Run N GUn Offense sucks

how much ya bet Saban's "daddy" (the man in black) Jerry G and his cuz Junebug Jones will be comin hard with the Colt parade?!?...if he's there in round2, i'm wit it...

we need alot of studs, we can take the BPA with our top 10 pick(or trade down) and still draft a QB on day 1

Brian Brohm!!!

He will be a stud QB!! Under Dc he can learn 2 years like Rivers did!!

Brohm has size arm and a great Pocket passer

he reminds me of a carson Palmer

Brohm looks pretty good and he really should stay in college but if the Fins pick him up, I'm all for it. He needs time to develop and stay consistent even at the college level. But considering we have pretty decent stopgap QB's on our current roster, we can afford to invest. Likewise for Brady Quinn if he pulls a Marino.

Back
Top Bottom