The Miami Dolphins Win The Super Bowl In The Year _____________. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Win The Super Bowl In The Year _____________.

Yes, that was the last one. Lamar Smith ran wild in that game. I think 206 yards.
The following week, we went to play the Raiders, and somehow took the first drive right down the field for what appeared to be an opening drive score.
Then Fiedler threw a pick 6 near the goal line, and that was it. Lost 27-0
Neither of my kids were born at the time. My daughter is now 16 and my son is 12.

Maybe so.
But I'm not sold on this CTE crap.
I'm sure if you performed autopsies on people who DID NOT play football, you would find a high rate of the condition in the general public.
Any type of head trauma can cause concussions, and supposedly, according to what I've read, ONE concussion can contribute to CTE later in life.
I never had a concussion playing football, but I've had a couple in auto wrecks and one in a fall.
So, if I would die, and they perform an autopsy, will they take that into account, or blame it on Football?
Depends. Were you listening to the Dolphins lose to the Colts at the time of your auto accident?

I don't mind being stuck in 1972 and 1973. Memories are still clear and I don't expect another example in my lifetime.

IMO, neither the Dolphins or Canes will win a title in this stadium. A patched rooftop hardly makes up for a terrible design in an irrelevant location. The Heat were rewarded with three championships after building smack on the waterfront in Miami.

Baseball doesn't matter. Baseball is group loitering, although I did enjoy hanging outside Fenway Park for an hour before game two of the World Series, just to take in the atmosphere.

After Ross cleans house and hires the right GM which in turns hires the right HC which in turns drafts the right QB.

Superbowl? At this point I would be content with just making the playoffs and winning once.

They win it the February after I pass away. I hope you all outlive me and get to take your walkers and wheelchairs to the parade.

I am 48. I saw 2 Super Bowls XVII and XIX. I will say once the Patriots regime falls forever and becomes the laughingstock they once were before their dynasties, we will get that #1 seed with a 14-2 record in 2023 where they put it all together after Mr. Ross dies and they win the 3rd for this franchise. So I say at my of age 53.

My son who is a Colts fan told me it may happen sooner if they just make these changes to HC, QB, DC, find Five S.O.B. nasty OL men who can push the pile to the LB/S level and who can pull out with blazing speed and crushing blocks for runs, 4 or 5 more for depth in the same category who are not injury prone. A MLB like Zach Thomas (McMillan is nowhere near that). Blitz Packages from every angle and every player on defense multiple times per series. More size and strength for the DL and DE's where they collapse the pocket from the interior not from the ends which takes time to get there, if DL does it consistently putting more pressure there will be more sacks and fumbles. 2 shutdown corners and 4 for depth who does the same. A TRUE bruising and physical Full-BACK who destroys the primary gap. A RB's who's YPC avg. 4.9 to 5.4 a carry. Innovative in your face SMASH MOUTH OFFENSE with throwing down the field on every play when its a pass 15 to 40 yards. No more DINK and DUNK.

This will win us a SUPER BOWL sooner rather than later. It can and must happen.

The phrase "when Hell freezes over" comes to mind....

I am 48. I saw 2 Super Bowls XVII and XIX. I will say once the Patriots regime falls forever and becomes the laughingstock they once were before their dynasties, we will get that #1 seed with a 14-2 record in 2023 where they put it all together after Mr. Ross dies and they win the 3rd for this franchise. So I say at my of age 53.

My son who is a Colts fan told me it may happen sooner if they just make these changes to HC, QB, DC, find Five S.O.B. nasty OL men who can push the pile to the LB/S level and who can pull out with blazing speed and crushing blocks for runs, 4 or 5 more for depth in the same category who are not injury prone. A MLB like Zach Thomas (McMillan is nowhere near that). Blitz Packages from every angle and every player on defense multiple times per series. More size and strength for the DL and DE's where they collapse the pocket from the interior not from the ends which takes time to get there, if DL does it consistently putting more pressure there will be more sacks and fumbles. 2 shutdown corners and 4 for depth who does the same. A TRUE bruising and physical Full-BACK who destroys the primary gap. A RB's who's YPC avg. 4.9 to 5.4 a carry. Innovative in your face SMASH MOUTH OFFENSE with throwing down the field on every play when its a pass 15 to 40 yards. No more DINK and DUNK.

This will win us a SUPER BOWL sooner rather than later. It can and must happen.
Sounds like a good formula!
But you forgot the screens.

It’s kind of a dumb question. It’s impossivle to answer. Winning the Super Bowl is very hard but by the same token the often thrown around, “we’re X years away from a super bowl” is garbage as well. The way this league is it could be next year, then we could miss the playoffs a la Philly. That’s what makes NE so remarkable that they’ve been good for so long. It’s rare in today’s NFL. Nobody coming into 2018 had KC with a first year QB I bet or Philly last year. You really never know.

Back
Top Bottom