The Miami Dolphins Win The Super Bowl In The Year _____________. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Win The Super Bowl In The Year _____________.

I hope it will be in 2021. That is the year of the next dynasty. Whoever wins that year will win multiple super bowls in the decade and be team of the decade.

The team that wins in 2020 won't win again in the decade. But at least they'll have the one ring to show for it. I would even take being that team compared to where we've been.

Maybe so.
But I'm not sold on this CTE crap.
I'm sure if you performed autopsies on people who DID NOT play football, you would find a high rate of the condition in the general public.
Any type of head trauma can cause concussions, and supposedly, according to what I've read, ONE concussion can contribute to CTE later in life.
I never had a concussion playing football, but I've had a couple in auto wrecks and one in a fall.
So, if I would die, and they perform an autopsy, will they take that into account, or blame it on Football?

Well, the new emerging information is not focused on concussions, but rather subconcussive hits. These are hits that leave you seemingly symptom free, but a repeated exposure is as equally damaging, or more, than a few concussions. They've done plenty of autopsies on individuals who did not play a contact sport in comparison to those who have. CTE is an inherently trauma-induced disease. It manifests itself quite similarly to Alzheimers, though, with respect to a tau-protein buildup within the brain. They've also compared healthy brains of 20 and 30 year olds to those individuals autopsied with a history of football, and the results are pretty clear that CTE is more dangerous, and probably more prevalent, than we had previously thought.

It will take one thousand years!! :shame:

(The next Miami Dolphins' Super Bowl victory will be in the year 2974 - a millennium from the year they won their last SB in 1974!)

A twilight zone question like that one deserves a twilight zone answer like this one.

Back
Top Bottom