The Miami Dolphins worst football Coach Hall of Fame | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins worst football Coach Hall of Fame

The Miami Dolphins worst football Coach Hall of Fame. Select your winner!

• Dave Wannstedt

• Nick Saban

• Cam Cameron

• Tony Sparano

• Joe Philbin

• Adam Gase

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Philbin and Gase because they both failed to take advantage of an important piece that was clearly good enough to win with.

I absolutely blame Saban because Daunte Culpepper sucked regardless of how busted his knee (oops! turned out it was busted!) happened to be.

Back on topic yes at the end of the day Saban had the final say and has been pointed out Brees was gonna fail the physical because his arm was in a sling.

If Gase didn't go destroy the Jets for a couple years I have a feeling he would have more votes.

But what he did to the Jets....... Priceless.

FyI I voted for Saban

Joe Philbin by far. He was the one that started the trend of us moving away from the old school type offensive linemen to these weight bully sumos that have been stinking up our line ever since. What sucks is that Flores seems to like these same types of linemen. I have very little hope that Hunt and Kindley well ever amount to anything more than replacement level players.
And why are Hunt and Kindley replacement level players?

And why are Hunt and Kindley replacement level players?
Poor footwork and because I can't recall a total lard ass ever being more than a run stuffer at defensive tackle and even then most have poor stamina and aborted careers because of weight issues. Flores likes these huge offensive linemen just like Philbin did.

Back
Top Bottom