***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 349 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheed still running his mouth after the Pistons won the game....does he ever shut up?

So......

If you shoot the ball, hands get slapped AFTER the shot, it's a foul.
If you steal the ball, hands get slapped AFTER the steal, it's NOT a foul.

Wow. Also, I'd like a suspension for Rasheed Wallace.

Frustrating game to lose. Great comeback though.

I guess the only thing we can take away is that we shot terribly, passed terribly, made poor decisions, and still could have taken the game on the road.

After two games, I am not at all afraid of Detroit. We can only beat ourselves.

It's ok....they won one game in Detroit....now game 3 and 4 in Miami.

If the NBA does not suspend Rasheed Wallace for game 3, then this league is one big piece of ****. He gets called for a foul, screams vulgar language like crazy, goes to the bench, gets up still cussing the refs. Then, after Tayshaun's "time out" he comes out on the floor cusisng the refs, having already fouled and and being warned. Then now, after the game, he attacks the refs again.

SUSPENSION IS NEEDED.

After this game I know this series isnt lasting more than 5 games

:lol: @ the Pistons because they cant beat us without bitching, Complaining, and holding us on the defensive glass

Shut the **** up Tayshaun you won the game, okay you called timeout, after holding the ball for 6 1/2 damn seconds

I feel better about this series than I did after game 1

Sheed needs to learn how to shut the **** up. His jaws got to be sore because his mouth never stops running.

Anyway, that wasn't an impressive win by the Pistons. They almost choked in the end and they have yet to show me the 2005-2206 season Pistons. Don't be worried Heat fans because the Pistons aren't a threat in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom