The Miami Heat Team are cowards...! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Heat Team are cowards...!

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
After tonight's game versus the Spurs, I was hoping our team would destroy the Spurs, but instead what I watched was a coward team back down.

Unforgivable play, I can only hope we lose our next game and lose the Championship.

A complete worthless bunch of players, with no Heart....!

Losers....!

d-1

Hey OP, why did you and your crazy cousins, your hot milf aunts and rich nutty uncles leave the game early last night though?

D'oh!!!

If you guys want to see how I was last night just watch norris cole in the end of regulation

you know what's sad. It made me think of the dolphins. The fans that live in miami suck. So many walked out and quit when the game wasn't over. And then the crazy come back and tie and win in overtime for heat. I think when people said how attendance wasn't great for dolphins, but as you see even with a talented team in the finals like the heat and the fans or some give up.

you know what's sad. It made me think of the dolphins. The fans that live in miami suck. So many walked out and quit when the game wasn't over. And then the crazy come back and tie and win in overtime for heat. I think when people said how attendance wasn't great for dolphins, but as you see even with a talented team in the finals like the heat and the fans or some give up.

about 200 of 19,000 people left. Its not a big deal.

Reminds me of the epic game in 2005 at home vs Buffalo where chambers has a career 4th qtr and the fins came back to win 24-23.

Back
Top Bottom