The Mighty 49ers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Mighty 49ers

Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Yes and aren't you glad we took Trace Armstrong off your team?:lol:

Actually, we are glad you have Trace Armstong on your team now. :) He was our secret "Dolphins" weapon to guarantee our victory that fine sunny day in Miami when we won. :lol: You see, when Fiedler ran in for the touchdown it was Trace that blew the tackle. ;) :lol:

Thanks a million Trace and speaking of "million" thanks for freeing up some on our salary cap. :D

Hey Dolfan899, yeah we remember the Bears game...do you remember week 3?? What was the score again? Wasn't it Rams 42, Dolphins 10?? What a blow-out that was...some defense, man.

Oh, and then there was week 5...Jets 21, Dolphins 17...I think we beat the Jets, but I could be mistaken...

And, the 3rd of your 4 losses (#4 comes tomorrow at the hands of the Niners) was just a few weeks ago, wasn't it? What was the score again?? Lemme see, I think it was something like Jets 24, Dolphins ZERO...wasn't it?? Man, do you know how hard it is to get a shut-out in the NFL these days...?? I mean 60 minutes w/o a score, not even a friggin field goal....now that's bad...

:lol:

The Jets have our number, but it really doesn't matter because we lose those two games, and then one or two others, blow right past them with their tie breaker advantage, and go ahead and win the AFC East.

The Rams? Well we had a crap game, I think they have smacked you guys up twice this year?

Your Boy Owens? He isn't feeling so hot, couldn't even finish practice on Thursday. Better Hope Hearst has a GREAT day against our weak run D, cause our pass D is one of the best in the NFL.

See ya tomorrow, and best of luck to you.

The only people who really have a right to talk about how the Rams killed us are the Bucs and Saints fans, because the Rams have burned most of their competition this year (The Giants were close to beating them, but they have been awful this season.) And Niners, the most pathetic thing is that they burned you twice and completely shut down your passing game. As for Owens, he picked a good week to be injured. Our CBs can take him.

The Mighty 49'ers, sound like a bunch of whiners, with a few good one liners, I bet they're all gay miners. Diggin' for Gold!:lol:

:lol: This one's for Dolfan899, iceblizzard, and jaydog...

I guess I gave too much credit to the Dolphins as I predicted the final score would be Niners 24, Dolphins 21...

That makes 2 shut-outs for both teams this season...except we've been on the winning end of ours...

I had to say that to those of you who wouldn't accept my kudos to your team when I first came by your board to say hello...seems every team has a few of those who want to talk smack more than football...

But, I still like the Dolphins -- always have, always will...good luck to your team thru the remainder of the season and especially good luck in the playoffs...kick the Raiders butts this time around if you get the chance...

Take care all...happy holidays!

49RSRUL! Congrats

Yes, that was definitely a red-headed stepchild type of beating. Of course it doesn't help when our team doesnt' show up. You guys were on the ball today, I will eat my crow for dinner.:cool:

Thanks Jaydog57....we needed this one after our loss to the Rams...you don't know how much we needed this one!!

I know how it hurts when your team loses and so I feel your pain Dolphin fans...I wish Miami success thru the final 3 games and who knows, maybe we'll be chatting again in the post-season...:p

Take care all........

Oh, and I've seen a few posts about the Niners MB and how bad it is -- you are right about the Webzone MB, but you should check out the official Niners MB at

http://www.sf49ers.com/

It's more like yours and much better...you may need the url for the post-season...:)

Well I guess you did give us too much credit. Every time we lose, we lose big (or pathetically). Rams beat us by 32. We blew a 17 point lead against the Jets. Jets beat us again by 24. Niners beat us by 21. I say that if we stay close, we usually win. The good thing about this is that we lost two non-conference games, and all the teams we lost to are playoff bound.

Not to gloat but...

It's just too much fun.
The Mighty 49ers are back!!!!
:evil:

Back
Top Bottom