The Mighty 49ers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Mighty 49ers

Originally posted by caveman6666
Are pissed big time. Miami's goin' down!

AND why are the "Mighty 49ers" so pissed? Because it would suck for them to lose two weeks in row? Don't feel bad.....The Rams and the Dolphins are GREAT teams! :p

Now the Raiders losing to the Cardinals, THAT was amusing! :lol:

Is there something in the California air that makes the 49ers fans and the Raiders fans think that we should be intimidated by them??? :confused:

Well I'd be pissed too if I let the greatest receiver in NFL history leave. That was cold man! But thanks for sending him to our house. :D Jerry Rice is having a great year.:evil: And 13, I think the stuff in the air you're talkin about is called smog. We have more than enough!:lol:

Maybe it is the water

Maybe it's the water they drink that makes them think they're so bad? Hey, I don't know. Maybe they just have some inferiority complex... Hmmmm.... Maybe California Fans have .... well, that's not appropriate for this board... LoL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Well I'd be pissed too if I let the greatest receiver in NFL history leave. That was cold man! But thanks for sending him to our house. :D Jerry Rice is having a great year.:evil:

Congrats on acquiring Rice! :D At 39, he just received 20,000 yards. :eek: Now what the hell are you going to do about that crappy defense of yours?? I think I saw it referred to as a "Swiss cheese defense" earlier. :lol:

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mighty Whiners...

Miami's Secondary is gonna rip Garcia's game to shreds!!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

>>>Is there something in the California air that makes the 49ers fans and the Raiders fans think that we should be intimidated by them???<<<

Wouldn't know 'bout the air. I'm in NY. (eat it, Jets)
The MAN, Terrell Owens, will do the intimidating in SF.

Hey 49er fans remember what the BEARS did to you....HAHAHAHAHA We will see who comes out victorious this weekend... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by miadphan13

Congrats on acquiring Rice! :D At 39, he just received 20,000 yards. :eek: Now what the hell are you going to do about that crappy defense of yours?? I think I saw it referred to as a "Swiss cheese defense" earlier. :lol:
Yes and aren't you glad we took Trace Armstrong off your team?:lol: He lasted for oh, about 3 games!:lol: Let us know when you get done with Fiedler, our waterboy could use an assistant.:lol:

Trace

You know, I'd say Trace's injury was a sham. He just didn't wanna be seen in that disgusting black and silver crap!

GO FINS!

>>>Hey 49er fans remember what the BEARS did to you<<<

A total aberration, just like the Miami/Jet fiascos.

Niners 41
Fish 24

And, yeah, I know they're goddam mammals.

:monkey:Jets.

They might be mammals but these mammals are gonna knock those gold teeth out your golddiggers' mouths this weekend!!! :evil: :p

Don't think so??? Go ask Manning and Cota about it ;):D

Originally posted by caveman6666
Wouldn't know 'bout the air. I'm in NY. (eat it, Jets)
The MAN, Terrell Owens, will do the intimidating in SF.

Well that explains your lack of class! :rolleyes: You can take your "manly" **** elsewhere because you are just delusional. :rolleyes:

As far as your man Owens, I had him and Garcia on my fantasy team last week and they SUCKED!! :yell: I have benched them both this week because I still feel the same about them. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom