The model has been selected for the Wanny Statue outside of the Stadium.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The model has been selected for the Wanny Statue outside of the Stadium....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Pretty much sums up his years. :shakeno:
[imgcenter]http://www.miamidolphinsbahamas.com/images/wannstedt_funny_face.jpg[/imgcenter]

Canephins said:
Pretty much sums up his years. :shakeno:
[imgcenter]http://www.miamidolphinsbahamas.com/images/wannstedt_funny_face.jpg[/imgcenter]

Pssssst.......he's been gone for months on end now, you do know that right?

enigmatics said:
Pssssst.......he's been gone for over months on end now, you do know that right?

so has the guy in your sig.

Saban4prez said:
so has the guy in your sig.

I guess you haven't been keeping up with the headlines. Man does anyone do their research before babbling in here?

Was that after a Fiedler INT for a touchdown or a late game defensive lapse?

Canephins said:
Just like Ricky.....he will never go away. Hence his interview today.

You think he set up a press conference to release that little tid bit? Common sense goes a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way man.

enigmatics said:
I guess you haven't been keeping up with the headlines. Man does anyone do their research before babbling in here?

I do, and i also know full well that he will not officially be a dolphin for about another 2 months almost. So really, my statement still stands true.

Saban4prez said:
I do, and i also know full well that he will not officially be a dolphin for about another 2 months almost. So really, my statement still stands true.

...........and yet Wanny will never be affiliated with us again, so what's your point? What's next, are you guys going to harp on how Larry Cszonka left us for another league back in the 70's? Ricky is a current event. Ricky is in contract talks with us. That d*mn near makes him a Dolphin, but it's obvious you missed that.

I am fully versed on every asspect of the RW deal....

enigmatics said:
...........and yet Wanny will never be affiliated with us again, so what's your point? What's next, are you guys going to harp on how Larry Cszonka left us for another league back in the 70's? Ricky is a current event. Ricky is in contract talks with us. That d*mn near makes him a Dolphin, but it's obvious you missed that.

What he will be doing...what he has been doing...and what he did. I have missed nothing. With that being said...I am not happy about him coming back...I don't want him back...and I wish he would just go away forever.

Canephins said:
What he will be doing...what he has been doing...and what he did. I have missed nothing. With that being said...I am not happy about him coming back...I don't want him back...and I wish he would just go away forever.

I will agree with you on the Ricky part.

Man, if you just look at wanny's face in that shot, he looks like frickin' Cowher.

Back
Top Bottom