The more mocks I do the more I realize.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The more mocks I do the more I realize..

I do think there is a drop after those top three. It will be interesting to see if Miami trades back up. That's another option.

Of course, the new rumors about Watson bear watching as well.

I’d be totally fine surrendering every pick in this draft EXCEPT 18 to land Watson. Then use a pick from 2022 to trade up with #18 to get Devonta Smith.

Find some way to come out of the offseason with both Watson and Smith and I don’t care that RB wasn’t addressed.... again;)

I’d be totally fine surrendering every pick in this draft EXCEPT 18 to land Watson. Then use a pick from 2022 to trade up with #18 to get Devonta Smith.

Find some way to come out of the offseason with both Watson and Smith and I don’t care that RB wasn’t addressed.... again;)
Watson has proven to be special. I wonder what it would take to ge him.

Watson has proven to be special. I wonder what it would take to ge him.

Really depends upon how much pressure he places upon them to trade him. Also, the no trade clause gives him some additional power.

HOU can of course remain as stubborn as they’d like since he’s under contract. But with little assets to improve and an unhappy QB, not sure how appealing that option is.

Really depends upon how much pressure he places upon them to trade him. Also, the no trade clause gives him some additional power.

HOU can of course remain as stubborn as they’d like since he’s under contract. But with little assets to improve and an unhappy QB, not sure how appealing that option is.
I can't imagine KC trading Mahomes. I know it's a different situation, but it hard to imagine Houston dealing Watson.

We need a true No 1 WR. Parker could fill that role in 2021, and hopefully, one of Smith/Chase/Waddle will take over that role in 2022. That is in a perfect world. Of the FA WR, Ridley would be my choice. Liked him in college, and like him now. But at what price?

I guess with the WR we have, and the possibility of Albert coming back, then our WR look a bit better than what we have had this year, but damn, we need to land one of those three rookies in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom