The Moronic Nature of some people | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Moronic Nature of some people

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was just web surfing and stumbled on ESPN.com's Mort Report. While reading this I read an email from the biggest moron on the face of the earth.. Heres the email he sent to Mort.

Q: I keep hearing rumors that Ricky Williams might be traded to the Miami Dolphins. I've also heard that Jim Haslett loved Chris Chambers and was going to take him with the 53rd pick last year before Miami traded with Dallas and picked him at 52. Is there any chance that a trade of Williams for Chambers (and probably a draft pick or two) could happen? -- Mitch, Memphis, Tenn.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Congratulations Mitch from Memphis, you have just made your way to the top of my list as the Biggest Moron of the New Millenium :lol:

Heres the link if anyone wants to check it out for themselves.

http://espn.go.com/chrismortensen/s/2002/0114/1311345.html

i don't need no stinking link...............

to know that is complete bs. i don't think getting rid of chambers is even an option!:p

You may not like what I am going to say:

I really like Chambers, but if we were offered Chambers (and a second rounder) for Ricky Williams, I would do it. Williams is one of the top backs in the league, while Chambers will be a top WR, but the RB position is more important.

get an o-line.........

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I really like Chambers, but if we were offered Chambers (and a second rounder) for Ricky Williams, I would do it. Williams is one of the top backs in the league, while Chambers will be a top WR, but the RB position is more important.
maybe we have a RB already!:confused:

IceBlizzard

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Nah I don't dislike what you had to say, its an opinion that you are more than entitled to have. I agree Williams is one of the top 5 Runningbacks in the NFL (Only behind Faulk, James, Fred Taylor and Bettis). I know alot of people may question me for putting Taylor in the top 5, but when he is healthy he is a game breaker. Despite my personal hatred of the Jacksonville Jaguars I know the impact he has on his team. Look at what numbers he and the Jaguars put up when he is healthy. Its just unfortunate for him and the Jags that more often than not he is injured.. Anyhow back to the topic at hand, Ricky is one of the top backs in the NFL and would be a good pick-up for Miami, but Im one of many who thinks Chris Chambers will be one of the top WRs in the league for years to come, and would be reluctant to give him up for anyone.

From an outsiders perspective, I'd have to say that a running game would be a heck of a lot more help to your team than Chambers. Good recievers are a dime a dozen in the NFL. That is definitely one position that hasn't been dilluted by the cap. A dominating RB that can wear down some of the best defenses in the league, however, is a bit more difficult to find.

i don't care what RB you get.............

if you don't solidify the friggin line, he goes no where. who's to say for sure lamar is done. even minor had some good runs when he had blocking. i just think chan was using bad judgement to send em up the friggin middle all the time!:fire:

Originally posted by Jeff1220
Good recievers are a dime a dozen in the NFL.
but great receivers like Moulds and Chambers force a D to make adjustments that good receivers do not; and that helps the running game

NAH!! It will never happen! The SAINTS will be able to get their WIDE RECEIVER in the draft this year! There's a good chance on of the top receivers will still be the board when they draft! Like Antonio Bryant, Jabbar Gaffney,Andre Davis or even Donte Stallworth! So they really don't need to trade and lose a draft pick!

Chambers is a rookie - a very promising rookie, but I would not put him in a class with Moulds yet. Give him a couple more years to prove longevity.

Chambers is a rookie - a very promising rookie, but I would not put him in a class with Moulds yet. Give him a couple more years to prove longevity.
no doubt, but he was becoming someone that opposing D's had to reckon with as much as Mould by the end of the year.

Well, Moulds was pretty non-existant this year. It was definitely an off year for him. As long as he puts his hoop dreams behind him, he'll be back to form next year. For the $$$ he makes, he better be!

If he is not, he would probably have to give back some bonus $$$$ like Barry Sanders did. Also, if he is not, the Bills will as bad next year as this one - IHMO.

Well, Moulds was pretty non-existant this year. It was definitely an off year for him. As long as he puts his hoop dreams behind him, he'll be back to form next year. For the $$$ he makes, he better be!

I would say it is a lock of QB help that made it so his numbers sucked this year.

Back
Top Bottom