The most bipolar team in the league... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most bipolar team in the league...

Well, because of this team I'm a bipolar fan. I always want to see them win each week, but this year I also want them to lose so that Ross finally cleans house. It's very confusing on game day!

I dont see how being s***y, awful and just plain bad make a team bipolar.

Winning week 1 against a rookie QB in his 1st start should not be something any of us brag about or look highly apon.
It certainly emphasizes it among the fan base - LOL

Win by 1 on the road, lose by 35 in a shutout at home.

Unbelievable.

I've always had Flo's back but this game has put a huge question mark on him. The variance in how this team plays week to week is too drastic and it's starting to look like coaching is not what it needs to be.
If you live in the Miami area. There are so many great things to do besides watching this Dolphins product on the field. My suggestion is to enjoy your Sundays without having the Dolphins ruining it for you.

We’re not a physical or disciplinEd team we need physically imposing players

If they were bipolar, they’d hit the lowest low by losing 50-0 to Jacksonville, then reach the highest of highs by beating Buffalo 50-0. I’d almost take that rather than being in a perpetual malaise.

the most bipolar team strikes again!

would anyone be surprised if we somehow lost to the Jets next week? I woulnd't.

Win by 1 on the road, lose by 35 in a shutout at home.

Unbelievable.

I've always had Flo's back but this game has put a huge question mark on him. The variance in how this team plays week to week is too drastic and it's starting to look like coaching is not what it needs to be.

It was a fun game, no need to soothe in our miseries. Believe me, I soothe in the "our team" sucks misery. Once you just play the game, and shut it off after you don't like what you are seeing you will be fine. If a team is playing bad no one really should stand there and watch the rest of the game.

Back
Top Bottom