The most FASCINATING 6 months in Miami History | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most FASCINATING 6 months in Miami History

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Got to say that I am as excited as I have ever been about the forthcoming off-season. New coaches, what offense, the 3-4, who are we cutting, what are we doing in FA, how will we draft, etc etc etc.

There are some many permeatations that it's impossible to predict what's what. The knock on effect of which offense we bring in will have such an impact on the entire shape of the next 5 seasons. Ladies and gents.....you may not encounter an off-season like this in the next 15 years.

Enjoy.

Boomer said:
Got to say that I am as excited as I have ever been about the forthcoming off-season. New coaches, what offense, the 3-4, who are we cutting, what are we doing in FA, how will we draft, etc etc etc.

There are some many permeatations that it's impossible to predict what's what. The knock on effect of which offense we bring in will have such an impact on the entire shape of the next 5 seasons. Ladies and gents.....you may not encounter an off-season like this in the next 15 years.

Enjoy.

So true.

I'm already buzzing in anticipation of the FA signing period; and I'm a draft slut anyway, I watch the whole damn thing, even when they go over to ESPN17 or whatever.

By 1 March, I'll require an intervention.

Me too mate, it is going to be bloody exciting, no one here knows for sure the real direction we are going to go, what the coaching staff will shape up to be, that will provide so much speculation depending on the talents and plans they have implemented elsewhere and how it stacks up to our team, then FA and cuts pick ups and then the draft.

Blimey a high pick in the draft for once, will we use it, or are there are any marks out there willing to trade, then mini camps and voluntary sessions, the predictable down time of boredom before training camp, the rumours the June 1st cuts etc.

Boomer, you are right indeed it will be a most fascinating 6 months.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom