The most infuriating coaching decision against the browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most infuriating coaching decision against the browns

HarryBagpipe

Meatus
Club Member
Reaction score
In a seemingly endless array of blunders as a coach including that utterly bone headed attempt to draw the Texans offside which led to a waste of a time out, the one that infuriated me the most happened in the second to last drive on sunday.

We are up by three inside the texans 30 with around 5 minutes to go. Daniel Thomas is running well picking up 4 or 5 yards a clip. We are wasting clock and getting into scoring position. Im telling the guy next to me that they just need to run DT at them until they can stop him which they couldnt do. I than said for the love of god do not put in bush and try to run him between the tackles. So of course thats exactly what they try to do and not surprisingly the drive stalls.

Its like, hey, we are running the ball down their throat with DT. We are driving and wasting clock, lets do something that hasnt worked at all for us. Lets stick in bush and do what he does worst. Run him between the tackles. Soooo frustrating and sooo stupid

Reggie can't handle a big load, it's simply a fact. I saw a glimmer of promise in exhibition, but this is reality. He's a 3rd down back. Give him a few carries a game and let him do kickoff and punt returns. Bring him in to the slot as well. DT can handle the load - just needs to work on the butter fingers.

and thats the thing. DT is there to pound the rock. To run in between the tackles. To run down the clock at the end of games. He is there to do exactly what they put Bush in to do at the end of the game. There is no conceivable reason i can think of why they took DT out of the game especially at that part of the game

they dont know how to use reggie correctly, our coach is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom