The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

:woot: :iwantmore: :dolphins: :brewskis: :cdf:

Ok, so how long before this thread turns into we're-the-worst-team-in-the-world OR we're-going-to-win-the-Super Bowl? :chuckle:

We ****ing suck! **** yeah we are awesome! First overall pick here we come! Booked my tix to Phoenix in Feb.

:woot: :iwantmore: :dolphins: :brewskis: :cdf:

Ok, so how long before this thread turns into we're-the-worst-team-in-the-world OR we're-going-to-win-the-Super Bowl? :chuckle:

I can see it after today.....

"Bro, like Tannehill didn't even throw a touchdown pass"

'He took 5 snaps?'

"Yeah I know, but cmon bro, we need touchdowns"

Out here in Colorado, the Broncos fans are just surprised to see a Phins phan.

Well if we get a clean snap on our 1st offensive play it'll already be a better start than last year!

Go Phins!!!

Well considering the starters will be done after 1 drive you should bet mid first quarter

Folks, this is preseason. The flavor of the month will be vanilla.

Lazor is only going to disclose some of the base package of the new offense before the opener against the Pats.

If the starting MIA O can run a balanced attack to score a TD and no one gets injured, it will be a good game.

I just want to see Tannehill have better than 2.5 seconds to release the ball, once. Just one time.

In before Jim gets banned for his usual game day thread behavior!

Atlanta has just about no pass rush. Should be easy on first string oline

Can't wait. Even watching backups is great at this time of year. Hoping Damien Williams shines and earns a roster spot. Same with McCain

more reason to watch Walk Aikens and Michael Thomas now. Brady loves Thomas! start thomas week 1

Back
Top Bottom