The name should be changed... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The name should be changed...

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The name of this website shouldn't be FinHeaven...

It should be changed to ...

"Bitc$ Moan and Whine some more."

This used to be a place to read about Miami Dolphin Football.
Now it's like the Dolphin Digest Forum. And that's the worst
comment I can make.

I'll catch you all later maybe next year... We'll see.

I hope it gets better for you. I think Fin fans everywhere are just dissapointed this season. Hang out at the lounge, if it's that bad. Just don't leave.

I very much like the pace of this site for the most part. Its realistic, not sugar-coated.

We are nothing like the Dolphin Digest forums. We will actually sanitize threads (as I did this morning) and calm things down if necessary.

But more to the point, when you get this big, you get more of every kind of fan. And you can't just shut everyone out because they are unhappy with the team. If they cross the line, that's another issue.

Honestly, I don't think things can get much "worse" in regards to the franchise's current status. It's just the end of the line for this current arrangement in many people's minds. So people are much more matter-of-fact.

If things pick up and we go on a run, great. If we fade, that sucks. But then we'll go right into the always fun offseason mode. Either way, I don't see things not getting better.

If you choose to leave, that is your decision. But I really wish you would hang out awhile with us. Exciting times lie ahead. :cool:

What is this forum you speak of CpuFan? I mean, I've heard of it, but it's dead...

I'm almost willing to make you a bet, and I'm 99.9999999999% sure I'll win this bet. Find a NFL team forum that has over 2,500 members, gaining anywhere between 150-250 new members a month, and has NO members that "Bitc$ Moan and Whine." That forum, if one exists, would be terribly boring. Additionally, this would mean that the forum of which team they represent would be ABSOLUTELY perfect in every way, shape, and form... which is impossible.

Basically, surely there is some negativity, but there is also some positive talk. That's life man, and you have to deal with it; however, you can't let it get to you...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Back
Top Bottom