The New 5-0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New 5-0

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
She seems wacked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Kidd wears the number five on the hard court, but in the New Jersey Nets locker room his spurned spouse is derisively known as "Five-O." Kidd's teammates saddled Joumana Kidd with the street handle for the police because she was a busybody who snooped on her husband - and sometimes on his teammates, sources said yesterday. Joumana Kidd also threw her weight around the front office, crashing marketing meetings, demanding front-row seats, and pestering management "about things like the players having to clear snow off of their cars," an insider in Kidd's camp said. "Joumana has always been a major nuisance to the Nets and the Nets players," the insider said. "To be fair, she paid for her front-row seats. But it was always high alert when she was around." So it's little surprise in Nets circles that the Kidds' marriage has now disintegrated into a bitter divorce.
Posted January 18, by Ben Maller

I think most NBA wives are very insecure. Their husbands are on the road all the time and there are tons of hoochies trying to get with them. All these women have to do is get pregnant by one of them and they are set for life. I would probably not get married until after my career is over...there is just too much temptation and "free time on your hands" when you are an NBA player. I just wonder how Jason Kidd's kid got such a big noggin. :lol:

I think most NBA wives are very insecure. Their husbands are on the road all the time and there are tons of hoochies trying to get with them. All these women have to do is get pregnant by one of them and they are set for life. I would probably not get married until after my career is over...there is just too much temptation and "free time on your hands" when you are an NBA player. I just wonder how Jason Kidd's kid got such a big noggin. :lol:

[URL]http://bp1.blogger.com/_6k7GQuXpQto/RaUN_OX-93I/AAAAAAAAAFM/XPasOtEjkJM/s320/kidd3.jpg[/URL]

Going to the front office to make sure the players get the snow off their cars?????

She is insane!

Back
Top Bottom