The New England Dolphins!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New England Dolphins!!!!

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Dude this sux really bad..I would really hate to see Wes leave....i know we wont match that offer but DAMN THOSE PATRIOTS!!!...I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!

Oh yea...also...PATRIOTS are trying to revamp their roster with our ex-players!..

For a 2nd??? See ya Wes!

He's not that great.

sux. Wes Welker is our best offensive player. Shouldn't let your best offensive player go to the Pats. It will come back to haunt us.

Just when you thought it was safe to come back to FinHeaven.

To me, there's little doubt that Bellichick probably called up his old friend Nick Saban and asked him about some of these guys. I know Saban loved Welker, and probably recommended him highly to Bill.

sux. Wes Welker is our best offensive player. Shouldn't let your best offensive player go to the Pats. It will come back to haunt us.

Welker's our best offensive player???

Wes Welker and Sammy Morris are backups.

Right. Everybody knows that the Pats don't know anything about picking players.:rolleyes: Maybe we can unload that terrible Yerimiah Bell to them also. That would be funny.:sidelol:

I guess Ronnie Brown, multi-talented RB capable of blocking, receiving, and rushing well through eight tacklers is our 2nd best then...

As creative as the Patriots are on offense, I think Welker will flourish there. Brady is in dire need of dependable WRs and Wes will be his clutch reciever. I just hate that we'll have to pay the price twice a year. He'll play us with a vengance just like Heath Evans did. I hate it when we lose guys to teams in our division, it seems to bite us in the a$$.

I guess Ronnie Brown, multi-talented RB capable of blocking, receiving, and rushing well through eight tacklers is our 2nd best then...

I like Ronnie. He's a good back.

yep. sad isn't it?
:lol: Tell that to Ronnie. Welker had one decent year(not great by a long shot) at WR. Despite his drops, Welker isn't even in the same league as Chambers and he likely never will be.

yep. sad isn't it?

What's sad is you thinking Welker is/was our best offensive player.

In 158 touches last year, Welker only scored 1 TD. Hardly the numbers you would associate with someone being our best offensive player.

Yes he played great in Mularkey/Harrington led offense but neither of them is expected to be leading the team next year.

Back
Top Bottom