The New Fight Song | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New Fight Song

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
ok folks, since everyone was complaining about our fight song, my band has decided to go ahead and record a new one for everyone to enjoy. It is a seriously rockin tune as of now, but we are still working on the lyric side of things. It's kind of hard to write words about a football team and try and be serious.

When we get things done I will send up a link to an MP3 for everyone to hear. :)

even though the old one copies the oilers

i kinda liked it, but if you can come up with some material that is completely different, i await with abated breath!:D :D :D ;)

Great 87!!!I am anxious to hear your song.That old song sucks.(but it is catchy)

Kick ass!!! We anxiously await. I wish I had a band. I'm tired of playing with myself. Wait a sec.......:lol:

Originally posted by dolfan87
It's kind of hard to write words about a football team and try and be serious.
sounds like another contest - you write the music and we'll write the words ;)

first prize - is your words get sung on the new fight songs

Thanks - 87

ok folks, since everyone was complaining about our fight song, my band has decided to go ahead and record a new one for everyone to enjoy. It is a seriously rockin tune as of now, but we are still working on the lyric side of things. It's kind of hard to write words about a football team and try and be serious.

When we get things done I will send up a link to an MP3 for everyone to hear. :)

Thank god. It's about time we stepped out of 1969! I am sure teh song rocks

good idea 39...let's hear some lyrics people!!

I have some stuff now, but I would love to be able to not have to think up all of them.

Actually I am completely surprised my band mates were into doing this...they could care less about football. But I told them that a lot of people would probably listen to it...so they are all into it now. lol

What a bunch of dorks huh? :D

Never underestimate the power of self-promotion, 87. :)

Re: Re: The New Fight Song

Originally posted by TedDanson

Thank god. It's about time we stepped out of 1969! I am sure teh song rocks
keep the old song, changing it now would be like changing the flag because you don't like the color!;)

Re: Re: Re: The New Fight Song

Originally posted by dolfan06
keep the old song, changing it now would be like changing the flag because you don't like the color!;)
I agree in that - can you keep the old song's lyrics and put it to some rockin' tune ? :rocker: I could see it as a great candidate for Blink 182/punk-like cover song :band:

well, I can try.

06, this country has changed it's flag several times. The colors are the same, they just changed the design a bit. :)

well change the tune or the lyrics

well, I can try.

06, this country has changed it's flag several times. The colors are the same, they just changed the design a bit. :)
and then it will be altered just a little, LIKE THE FLAG!

they sure did,

well, I can try.

but the colors remained the same, it changed because they added more states!;)

Back
Top Bottom