The new flavor of the month at qb is ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The new flavor of the month at qb is ...

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
I love watching college football. More than NFL. The more I watch, the more I am hearing that Joe Burrow is the next Tom Brady. Big, great leader, super athletic. There is absolutely no buzz for Herbert anymore. Burrow does look amazing. I've seen 5 LSU games this season. Is is growth or is it system or both????

QB is always a crapshoot. Fingers crossed we get it right. We could be set for 1-2 decades. It's been soooooo long I can barely remember the Marino days.

Would be great to get Chase Young with our pick and get Burrow with Steelers pick.

Ignore that response. I don't get why people on here have to respond like that. If they are not interested in adding, then just move on.

I have been watching a lot of LSU(I am a closet LSU fan, after Penn St), Alabama, and Oregon games. I am no scout, but Burrows looks great. I know people have been knocking his arm strength, that is something I can't tell. But man, is he tough, and he is accurate, and he's clutch. My concerns are it's only been a one year thing, and also his success started when he switched to this more spread type of college offense...how will that translate to the pros? Other people can probably address these issues better than I can.

Tua, he's a baller. Only thing on him I see is that his release point looks low, and he's only 6'1''. Maybe my eyes are lying and it's fine, but I would want to know about that. Otherwise, don't know what there is not to like. Accurate, quick, smart.

Herbert- I've seen 3 Oregon games. Nothing "pops" about him. He looks like he could be good, but he doesn't scream top tier QB to me just on the eye test. But you'll watch him play, not be impressed, then they'll run his numbers for the game and next thing you know it's 16 of 20 for 250 yards and 2 tds. So somehow it's working.

That's my worthless 2 cents.

Ignore that response. I don't get why people on here have to respond like that. If they are not interested in adding, then just move on.

I have been watching a lot of LSU(I am a closet LSU fan, after Penn St), Alabama, and Oregon games. I am no scout, but Burrows looks great. I know people have been knocking his arm strength, that is something I can't tell. But man, is he tough, and he is accurate, and he's clutch. My concerns are it's only been a one year thing, and also his success started when he switched to this more spread type of college offense...how will that translate to the pros? Other people can probably address these issues better than I can.

Tua, he's a baller. Only thing on him I see is that his release point looks low, and he's only 6'1''. Maybe my eyes are lying and it's fine, but I would want to know about that. Otherwise, don't know what there is not to like. Accurate, quick, smart.

Herbert- I've seen 3 Oregon games. Nothing "pops" about him. He looks like he could be good, but he doesn't scream top tier QB to me just on the eye test. But you'll watch him play, not be impressed, then they'll run his numbers for the game and next thing you know it's 16 of 20 for 250 yards and 2 tds. So somehow it's working.

That's my worthless 2 cents.
You do realize this was posted in the main forum....Nary any of the players talked about here play for Miami,..probably the reason it was moved to the
draft forum with the other hundred threads stating the exact same thing..

I love watching college football. More than NFL. The more I watch, the more I am hearing that Joe Burrow is the next Tom Brady. Big, great leader, super athletic. There is absolutely no buzz for Herbert anymore. Burrow does look amazing. I've seen 5 LSU games this season. Is is growth or is it system or both????

QB is always a crapshoot. Fingers crossed we get it right. We could be set for 1-2 decades. It's been soooooo long I can barely remember the Marino days.

Would be great to get Chase Young with our pick and get Burrow with Steelers pick.
I just don't see Burrow lasting that long. If Miami takes Young, I think they could get Fromm or Love with that Steelers pick.

You do realize this was posted in the main forum....Nary any of the players talked about here play for Miami,..probably the reason it was moved to the
draft forum with the other hundred threads stating the exact same thing..
I have been patiently waiting for the Tua is left handed so he won't make it threads. :lol:

If Grier didn't learn his lesson in the 2009 draft by witnessing Jake Long over Matt Ryan, I swear I'll drive to Davie and drop a deuce on his desk if the first pick is anything other than a QB.

Joe burrows is the best QB this year period. Don't listen to these bama fans in here.

Joe burrows is the best QB this year period. Don't listen to these bama fans in here.
We get it,you like Andy Dalton lite,at spell your hero's name right...

We get it,you like Andy Dalton lite,at spell your hero's name right...
Dalton wasn't this good in college...

Tua is gone and I'll be damned if I get behind giving up a mint to move up one spot..and a mint is what it will take to beat out other offers.

Dalton? Lmao you guys hear one supposed scouting guru on here say something and run with it, stop being sheep. No where near Dalton more like Tom Brady. Now go play with your Barbie's. Hahaha.

Dalton? Lmao you guys hear one supposed scouting guru on here say something and run with it, stop being sheep. No where near Dalton more like Tom Brady. Now go play with your Barbie's. Hahaha.

Some people are lazy.

Back
Top Bottom