The new forum format | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The new forum format

[video=youtube;ZgIrXKpv2gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgIrXKpv2gw[/video]

If you look all the way to the bottom-left of the forum page, you can change the style.

something you'd like to tell us? perhaps You need incentive to post elsewhere?

No, but one personal attack ( douchebag-violation of tos) deserves another, imnsho. I am curious why the format has undergone numerous changes since I first posted here (9 years ago). It was best back then. Not being a d*ck, legitimately curious.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also, can I like/thank my own posts?

No, but one personal attack ( douchebag-violation of tos) deserves another, imnsho. I am curious why the format has undergone numerous changes since I first posted here (9 years ago). It was best back then. Not being a d*ck, legitimately curious.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

truely a lot of people preferred to have thingps remain the same as they were in 2003, however vbulletin upgrades that are required for both support and security meant that using a pre-4.0 vbulletin was no longer something we could do. thus the upgraded look over the last 4 years. It doesn't bother me one bit when someone comes along and offers constructive critisism however, when all some does is say "this sucks" that is hardly worthwhile, esp when you consider that the person complaining has offered little over the last few years except a bunch Personal attacks, and tos violations.

SOMB? Oh, I see, you got this confused with your usual Sex Offender Management Board. You clicked on the wrong bookmark, asshat.

Gonzo, may I call you Gonzo? I am willing to work with you for a nominal fee to help you craft wittier comebacks. Under my guidance you will become highly respected and bring the goods on a daily basis like moi.

Let me know, or shoot me a PM.

It's called progress. Douchebags from ****hole buffalo (or with family from buffalo? Can't really think of a reason why somebody not from buffalo would be a fan...) wouldn't understand that concept.

Gonzo, may I call you Gonzo? I am willing to work with you for a nominal fee to help you craft wittier comebacks. Under my guidance you will become highly respected and bring the goods on a daily basis like moi.

Let me know, or shoot me a PM.
No doubt it's a nominal fee. Hiring people from buffalo is far cheaper than from Mexico, but you get what you pay for: inbred white trash with zero skills, particularly in wit.

truely a lot of people preferred to have thingps remain the same as they were in 2003, however vbulletin upgrades that are required for both support and security meant that using a pre-4.0 vbulletin was no longer something we could do. thus the upgraded look over the last 4 years. It doesn't bother me one bit when someone comes along and offers constructive critisism however, when all some does is say "this sucks" that is hardly worthwhile, esp when you consider that the person complaining has offered little over the last few years except a bunch Personal attacks, and tos violations.

1. Thank you for the explanation. It's a shame, but it sounds like it's a necessary part of change.

2. I have offered much over the years, but have been under-appreciated due to the timing of my posts (people being in a bad mood about the plight of the phins), and my truth bombs are seen as trolling. If I was a finfan posting my takes, I would get a Debbie Downer label. I'm also a victim of Bills-fan discrimination (resulting in numerous unwarranted TOS violations). I accept that, it's just the nature of the beast.

Back
Top Bottom