The New QB Class! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New QB Class!

DeeAy3000

Big Things
Reaction score
Ok, Assuming Feeley doesnt pan out and with Matt Leinart aside, from the new class of QB's who would you most like to see the phins draft next year? I'll go ahead and say I like Omar Jacobs the best. (hey, atleast its not a ricky thread) Have at it.

Please include why you like them and what you think they can bring to the phins. Dont just post a name.

:yes: Omar Jacobs. I've been following since last year and I've been impressed. He has great size and extremely fast speed to go along with a GREAT STRONG ARM. The guy is just LOADED with talent and potential, I would love him to be the future QB of this team.

EDIT: Sorry about that, didn't see your second post.

DeeAy3000 said:
Please include why you like them and what you think they can bring to the phins. Dont just post a name.

Isn't that what you did? Just post a name?

painnotpleasure said:
Hey man, we posted at the same exact time, I EDITED. :up:

Lol, its cool bro, i didnt mean to come off as an a-hole. I thought it was funny.

if Feeley doesnt pan ill take whoever is good idk many besides Leinart and something says he wont be our the NFL's next Steve Young

Other than Matt Leinart, I am looking at Omar Jacobs, Charlie Whitehurst, Brodie Croyle, Bruce Gradkowski, Reggie McNeal, Vince Young, Brad Smith or Kellen Clemens. If we go that way in the first round and we have the right pick ,it has got to be Omar Jacobs. But all in all, it depends on how this season turns out for the college teams as well as the Phins.

I heard good things about Omar Jacobs too....the only way we get Leinart is to have an even worse year than last though. :mad:

I'd have to say Brodie Croyle, his great arm strength and precision, and he has a good head on his shoulders. Knees aren't up to snuff though

I like Jacobs and Mcneal, both have missles and good mobility. I like Gradkowski and smith cause they bring a lot to the table in terms of their understanding of the game and cause they each have certain qualities such as Smiths playmaking ability. But I absolutely want Croyle to be our next qb when the guys on our roster arent the answer long term (which is a good possibility). Hes got 1st rd talent and may fall a bit cause of his acl injury last year. hes got a strong arm, accuracy, good smarts and understanding and hes done well on a mediocore team in the best conference in the nation. Im on that bandwagon for sure :)

You guys can't assume that Jacobs, Young, & Leak will turn pro but if we're naming juniors too, Tyler Palko of Pitt is my choice.

hunter5nc1 said:
I think Vince Young may turn out to be what Vick wasw supposed to be

Young needs to first turn out to be what Vick was in college.

Back
Top Bottom