The New Triplets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New Triplets

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
IMHO, we'll be looking at the new triplets on Monday: Cedric Benson (#7, after trade with Minny), Troy Willamson (#18 after same trade), and Andrew Walter (#46, after trade with KC). Dare to dream...

If we could I would rather get Jason Campbell at #46 pick

How about
Brown (may still be there after Chi takes Benson)
Jones (what a great 3 WR set with him, CC and Booker)
Brodney Poole (sp? from OK to fill the FS spot) I could also see Baas.

Then McPherson with our 3rd rounder :eek:

too soon for Walter. at that point Campbell is a better fit. or wait a round and get Greene.

weisdolphins said:
If we could I would rather get Jason Campbell at #46 pick
Walter may be the better pocket passer - his numbers were far superior to Campbell's, and the only reason he's not mentioned as a first round pick is his injury last year. Very well suited to the pro game, great value.

Troy Williamon is awesome - trust me I saw every Game**** game for the last few years. He was outstanding despite being in a run oriented offense with completely inept interception prone QB's w/no accuracy.

He sure would look good in a Dolphin uniform...

Bowl_Bound said:
How about
Brown (may still be there after Chi takes Benson)
Jones (what a great 3 WR set with him, CC and Booker)
Brodney Poole (sp? from OK to fill the FS spot) I could also see Baas.

Then McPherson with our 3rd rounder :eek:

please tell me your name is nostradamus

easily brown, clayton and campbell

dolfan005 said:
easily brown, clayton and campbell
Of course this is all speculation but: Brown will be gone by #7 (to the Bears at #4), if Clayton is a better choice than Williamson I'm all for it - it's Williamson's speed that looks real attractive - and the rumours have the Browns will jump on Campbell with their second round pick, so he won't be there at #46.

Back
Top Bottom